pay pal send money as friends and family? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 06-22-2015, 10:22 AM   #11
SPJ
The fees are the sellers responsibility. If they want payment, they need to eat the cost associated with that payment method. It's no different than going into a grocery store and using a credit card and having the credit card fees added to the price.
The seller needs to figure in the fees, cost of packaging, etc when pricing an animal.
Any seller who violates the TOS of Paypal by asking for the fee to be added or asking for payment to be sent as a gift, should be avoided.

Old 06-23-2015, 09:05 AM   #12
Reptile Frenzy
I never ask one of my customers to send me money through "friends and family" but i have had 2 customers do it before out of their balance that didnt cost them or me a fee. I never asked them to they just did it. I have a regualar customer that pays that way every time now.

Old 09-06-2015, 04:35 PM   #13
mhenry
I did have to ask for a refund on that deal as there were shipping issues...It got resolved so no hard feelings. Since then I have had more and more transactions where people ask for money to be sent as friends and family. It seems to me that if you accept paypal for the sale of goods then you should be willing to accept paypals terms and charges. If a business accepts credit cards they also have to pay a fee for doing so...this is no different.

IMO

Matthew

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!