For Sale CB Available Darts, Vanessa, plus more!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 10-29-2014, 10:43 AM   #1
MoreliaMan
CB Available Darts, Vanessa, plus more!!

Attachment 660839Hello, IM Idris of Tincman Herps...I have available the following frogs, all captive bred huge & healthy! At Tincman Herps we only sell Big healthy frogs & Guarantee live arrival & your satisfaction upon Delivery.

Dendrobates Tinctorius "Vanessa" Morph-
These are very rare as F1s, Im only asking $55 per froglet, $70 sub adult & $200 for sexed pairs.

Dendrobates Tinctorius "Patricia" Morph-
I have these in all sizes, babies I can do $30 each or 3 for $75, Juvi/Sub adults $45 Each or 3/$120 , Sexed females @ $65 each

Phylobates Terribilis "Yellow" Morph
I have a group of 4 of these all around an inch & coloring up to a nice yellow already, take all 4 for $180, these frogs are some of my favorite as they can take larger insects as adults & eat like no other dart!

[b]Dendrobates Auratus "Super Blue" Morph
I have a group of 5 of these, also Ive included a shot of the parents of one, these are somkers, these and the highlands are my favorite Auratus as adults..I will take $215 for the Group of 5 of these, theyre spectacular as adults, a couple of these are froglet/juvi sized & couple are large sub adults colring up already, these are a great beginner frog or a nice breeding group for an experienced Frog keeper.
Dendrobates Leucomelas I have one probable female available for $50

Potential Discounts, Shipping info: Live arrival always guaranteed & satisfaction with frogs upon reception. There is a $150 minimum box order, I will only ship orders over $149.99 due to the materials used in shipping & the time factor involved. If you take $250 or more in frogs I will knock half off shipping, $300 or more & shipping will be free.. Take $350 or more & shipping will be free plus I will deduct 10% from the order. Thanks for looking, text me with any questions for a fast response or email me as well, 347-426-7986 , idris2279@yahoo.com ,
THanks for looking,
Idris Tincman Herps
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!