Negative rating because he's slow to respond? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 08-11-2019, 04:00 PM   #1
derrickjohnson27
Negative rating because he's slow to respond?

Some guy gave me a negative rating because I sold out of the chameleons before he even got around to emailing me back. After I said they were sold and offered him some other chameleons as a gesture of good faith, he sent me an email back "classy move" and I log on today to see he left me a negative feedback?

For one, I didn't think this was facebook...

Two, the guy never even initiated payment, took more than a day to respond via emails and messages, and then acted like a little brat afterward?

How do I remove this or contest it?

Thanks...I KNEW things were going too smoothly. Some asshat would have to step in for no reason.

Old 08-11-2019, 04:21 PM   #2
derrickjohnson27
AND when this guy found out how much shipping was, he tried to get me to use HIS shipping label. He still hadn't paid yet... Using someone elses shipping label is a KNOWN fedex scam, even mentioned ON PayPal's website.

Old 08-11-2019, 05:05 PM   #3
WebSlave
Well, you sent me a private message, and left a message in my profile area about this problem on top of what you posted here.

Enough already. This is a personal spat between you and another member. Why would you expect staff here to come to your aid over something like this? We aren't judges. We aren't private investigators. We likely don't know from Adam, nor the other party you are referring to.

So what are you expecting out of us? To take sides?

Old 08-11-2019, 05:53 PM   #4
WebSlave
Oh yeah, you sent me an email and also contacted me via email through the CONTACT US, link on this page.

Obviously this has you upset. Do you want is to track down that offending party and kill him for you? Would that make you feel better?

Old 08-11-2019, 09:16 PM   #5
snowgyre
Leave a negative rating for him and post about him on the BOI. You will need a paid account to do so but that's your best bet.

Old 08-11-2019, 09:59 PM   #6
derrickjohnson27
Exactly, it's a "sponsor" just abusing the abilities of your site to bully people who are just small time people who wont be getting a sponsorship. I contacted the admins of the site as, well seeing as someone was abusing the site's privileges, thought they could help out on removing a negative feedback that was unwarranted as I did nothing to this person who acted like they were no longer interested and hadn't paid me anything anyway. What I was met with was snark.

Old 08-11-2019, 11:28 PM   #7
WebSlave
What you are saying is that you want us to accept your opinion rather than someone else's. Sorry, but that just doesn't happen here. Your opinion carries no more weight than someone else's does. We don't know what happened between you two, and really have no intention to find out.

Seriously, why should we? Or if it sounds better to you and limits the target of your ire, why should I? Why should your opinion of a situation mean any more to me than what the other party's opinion is of it?

Is one of you lying? Beats me. Are both of you lying? Beats me. Will I ever find out? Nope. Any reason why I should try to find out? Nope.

You want me to stick my nose into your business. Sorry, but I decline the invitation.

Old 08-12-2019, 04:14 AM   #8
LauraB
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgyre View Post
Leave a negative rating for him and post about him on the BOI. You will need a paid account to do so but that's your best bet.
Yeah, what Vanessa said. Or just get over it. No "sides" are taken here, as pointed out.

You sold what you were here to sell. Fauna did the job for you. Perhaps those buyers can post here to verify their successful transactions and the quality of your chams on the BOI. That would counter a negative rating you got.

Old 08-12-2019, 06:04 PM   #9
snowgyre
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickjohnson27 View Post
Exactly, it's a "sponsor" just abusing the abilities of your site to bully people who are just small time people who wont be getting a sponsorship. I contacted the admins of the site as, well seeing as someone was abusing the site's privileges, thought they could help out on removing a negative feedback that was unwarranted as I did nothing to this person who acted like they were no longer interested and hadn't paid me anything anyway. What I was met with was snark.
I only produce 2-4 clutches a year. If you're using the site to buy and sell, you can afford the $25 a year membership. MorphMarket is well over $100 a year. If you want to use the more advanced options of the site, complain when you can't, and then don't pay the small fee ($2.08 a month) to get those perks, then you're not a small timer, you're just cheap. That is probably one reason why the admins don't really feel the need to get involved to help you... you're not even helping yourself using the incredibly inexpensive mechanisms already in place to do so.

Old 08-13-2019, 05:36 PM   #10
JColt
You can make a BOI post about the individual. Keep it to facts without name calling and you just might have people who will reject any business with them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
asshat, negative rating, rating, scammer