My new Satanics!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-30-2006, 07:58 PM   #1
Niqui13
Talking My new Satanics!!!

Well I finally bought some Phanasticus. YAY! I couldn't be more excited. I don't have them in my possession yet; they will be here this Tuesday. These are the pictures that I got from the importer. (More pictures will be posted after they arrive and get settled in.) They are a LTC pair, healthy, and parasite free. I can't wait until Tuesday!

Also, do you guys have any name suggestions? I'm looking for something dark, since they are "Satanics".

The first picture is of the female, the second is the male. Enjoy!
Attached Images

Old 04-30-2006, 08:21 PM   #2
nicolai
Wow !!! I am jealous !!! They look awesome.

lucifer and gabriella??

damien and Lilith ???

Apep (Egypt) Opposer of the sun god Ra. Takes the form of a serpent/crocodile.
- Chernobog (Baltic/Slavic) "The Black God", rules evil, misfortune, death and night.
- Elathan (Celtic) Domain is the darkness
- Erebus (Greek) Son of Chaos, guardian of the darkness surrounding hell.
- Grand Bois (Hailti) Master of the forest and of night
- Hatu-Atu-Topun (Polynesia) Dangerous female demon specifically at dawn and dusk.
- Ikwaokinyapippilele (Panama) Causes ills of all kinds.
- Lilitu (Hebrew) Ancient female demon connectd with Lilith.
- Manuval (New Guinea) Active only at night, spreading ills, chaos, and the like.
- Mush (Iran) Demon of eclipses and of night.
- Nyx (Greek) Daughter of Chaos, sister to Erebus.
- Oroan (Guyana) Another demon of the eclipse
- Sakarabu (West Africa ) Judge and demon of darkness
- Oni (Japan) Demon that creates and lives in the eye of its tempests.
If none of those work try this site, it has ALL the demonic names!!!

http://www.demons-lair.20m.com/demonnames.html

Old 04-30-2006, 08:56 PM   #3
Niqui13
Wow, thanks Nicholas. That's a huge list of names. I really like the name Lilith, so I think that's going to be the name of the female. I'm still not sure of a name for the male though.

I'm glad you like them. It took me forever to find a nice healthy pair.

I figured I'd make a post about my new Satanics here to change things up a bit. This forum is so Crested heavy I thought folks might like to see something different. (Not that I don't like Cresteds though. I have 6 of my own and love them.) I plan on posting lots of updates on these guys, as well as information I learn about them along with any questions I may have, so people can have a wider variety of geckos to read about! (Though I don't know if there are any Uroplatus experts on here to answer any questions.)

Expect an update in a few days.

Old 04-30-2006, 09:00 PM   #4
nicolai
I agree, this forum does need a little more variety. I to have Crested gecko (37) and other geckos as well. Once you get them post a few pics of them in thier new home!!!

Old 04-30-2006, 09:14 PM   #5
Golden Gate Geckos
Great looking Satanics!!! Here is a link that's FULL of demon names:

http://www.lowchensaustralia.com/names/demonnames.htm

Old 05-01-2006, 01:21 PM   #6
USAGECKOS
Wow, those are so cool! Definately keep us posted on their progress!

Old 05-01-2006, 08:29 PM   #7
nicolai
Geesh marcia. i didnt kow you were familiar with the ocult?? :-). While we are talking about satanics do you know of anyone that captive breeds them??

Old 05-02-2006, 07:32 AM   #8
INSANE CANES
Very nice looking, thanks for the pics.

Old 05-02-2006, 06:35 PM   #9
dragonflame
Ooooh! Thats so exciting! I've wanted some for so long, congrats!

Old 05-03-2006, 12:34 AM   #10
Niqui13
Updated Pictures!

I finally got the Satanics in my possession. I must say they are gorgeous. Definitely better than I expected. They both look big and healthy, with nice flat tails. They even ate 20 crickets this evening between the two of them. I was really surprised; I figured they would be too stressed from shipping to eat. Here are a few pictures I snapped as I was putting them into their new enclosure. (They were housed together at their previous home, so there is no need for separate quarentines.)

Male: Vlad (The first name of the real Dracula.)

Female: Lilith

Both. They are on paper towel for now, so I can better monitor their feedings and excrements. I want to be able to catch any potential problems early.

Anyone who is contemplating getting Satanics, I definitely recommend them. They're very interesting little geckos, that like to sleep in weird positions. (Like upside down, with one leg sticking straight out into the air. I guess they think they'll fool us better that way!)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!