Bad Guy ED CLARK what a piece of work! - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-07-2009, 07:13 PM   #101
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB_BPz View Post
It is RIDICULOUS for someone like you to come out with something like this...

You wanna know why...and PLEASE...take this VERY PERSONAL....

Your business ethics are HORRIBLE let alone your husbandry and PASSION for snakes...If this were your passion..you wouldnt care about the money...I know that becuase i LITERALLY GIVE away snakes that cost $$$...THIS IS MY PASSION! If there was no MONETARY VALUE i would still own what i own...But its schmucks like you that ruin and ruin and ruin the hobby...

And oh...My dad owns a VERY prestige company in Miami so i know what money is incase your try to swap the shoes....Money has never and will never cause me to comprimise my standard, morale, integrity...Had it and havnt had it....So lets not try to bring up the BS

Grow up man...You only have right when you yourself are right (straight and aligned)...and you my friend are as crooked as a line can get....

You do not know man BUT trust me that i know you...

You have screwed up with ALOT of people DEAL with Ed's screw up if he did, it wont affect you MASS PRODUCTION OPERATION...

your supposed to be setting an example...and you DONT thats why you will never get the respect MASS breeders like The barkers, Jeremy Stone, Will Bird, Amir and other Pioneers do...

Pablo

PS...Take me to court if you want over this....Remember i live in Miami though and my Lawyer can BEAT yours
Have your Lawyer read you the rules........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webslave
Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 01-07-2009, 07:13 PM   #102
RB_BPz
Oh and i network with breeders that deal with Ed and for the RECORD...

I have yet to hear Ed Clark engage in any incorrect business ethics

Old 01-07-2009, 07:15 PM   #103
RB_BPz
Pablo Martucci

Old 01-07-2009, 07:21 PM   #104
jasballs
Quote:
Oh and i network with breeders that deal with Ed and for the RECORD...

I have yet to hear Ed Clark engage in any incorrect business ethics
Read much on the BOI??

Old 01-07-2009, 07:31 PM   #105
Oldskool28
Yes I'm shady...but am I ......

honest guy gut who puts..... "Who did it " in the name column

what a tool

Old 01-07-2009, 07:36 PM   #106
Oldskool28
Yes ...Farrentino..

is my Maiden name........ sure you want to go there Gecko Den & Hollow Head Herpies?? it was for protection .so your mom and sister don't find me .

Old 01-07-2009, 07:38 PM   #107
HiddenHollowHerp
I still wanna hear the deal behind your name, Rich. You never did answer to that one.

Old 01-07-2009, 07:39 PM   #108
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Pablo Martucci
That's weird; back in August of 1996 you were signing your posts "Petey"

Quote:
True...Whatever Karmas a "Female Dog"

Lets just see how far their business will take them.

Petey
But Pete in Spanish would be Pedro, Pablo is Spanish for Paul...

Old 01-07-2009, 07:40 PM   #109
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldskool28 View Post
is my Maiden name........ sure you want to go there Gecko Den & Hollow Head Herpies?? it was for protection .so your mom and sister don't find me .

My Mom and sister would be the least of your worries...

Old 01-07-2009, 07:48 PM   #110
RB_BPz
Why bother these forums are used for mostly gossip than for what they were initiatly meant for...wouldnt you agree?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark