Bad Guy ED CLARK what a piece of work! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-06-2009, 10:59 AM   #61
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological View Post
Apparently there are two John Martinos in the business. RMJ Reptiles in Jersey and John Michael Reptiles in Long Island.

Which one are you referring to Allen?
I believe Allen is referring to John Martino.
About a year ago, I inquired about some phantoms John had for sale. Turns out he was partnered with Allen on the project and the animals would be shipped from Big Daddys. That was enough for me. I decided I didn't want to take a chance and since then have decided I do not want to chance a purchase from John in the future since his animals are co-mingled with Allens.

Old 01-06-2009, 11:18 AM   #62
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
About a year ago, I inquired about some phantoms John had for sale. Turns out he was partnered with Allen on the project and the animals would be shipped from Big Daddys. That was enough for me. I decided I didn't want to take a chance and since then have decided I do not want to chance a purchase from John in the future since his animals are co-mingled with Allens.
I heard Big Daddy was selling mystics as phantoms.

Old 01-06-2009, 11:31 AM   #63
Andy'sReptiles
Quote:
Do either of these parties really have anything to gain or lose here?
Quote:
Really Ed? People are asking you ligitimate questions and your just full of smarta** remarks?

Could please simply answer the people...good lord...
there is almost nothing higher on my list of dislikes than someone who avoids a direct, concise, clear, question.

Seriously... you would think one of them would be interested in maintaining face, and at least trying to appear the bigger man.
Or would at least try to avoid stooping to the others level of immaturity.

Wouldn't that make you look more professional/intelligent/or even just plain likable?...wait..or are those bad things to be when running your own business?

Before seeing this nonsense, i'm sure there would ave been many people who considered making purchases from either party..
I'll admit Mr. Clark usually has some really nice photographs in his ads, and that gives his animals a clean healthy look.

*on a side note Mr. Belcher's photos usually look enhanced in his ads on KS .. anyone else notice?

I will never purchase an animal from either of these characters

Andy Jeffries

Old 01-06-2009, 03:47 PM   #64
blueapplepaste
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
That sucks if John Martino of RMJ is partnered with Allen. I bought my first bps (pastel and a spider) from John a couple of years ago. They're great animals - both take f/t and are (so far) very healthy and well on their way to making some bees for me.

If John and Allen are really partnered though, I will definitely not be buying from John again. Too bad as my first dealing with him was flawless.

Old 01-06-2009, 03:59 PM   #65
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by big daddy's wholesal View Post
Ed used to buy from RMJ (John Martino) ..... Now as some know John and myself partner on a select few projects together and that is how I am involved personally in this.
.................................................. ..................................................
John Martino 973-768-6340
Hopefully, that will settle the question of which John Martino to whom Allen was referring.

Old 01-06-2009, 06:04 PM   #66
Southern Wolf
Allen... how bout posting some proof... since Ed is not gonna answer any questions.

Old 01-06-2009, 06:34 PM   #67
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy'sReptiles View Post
there is almost nothing higher on my list of dislikes than someone who avoids a direct, concise, clear, question.
You gotta understand, that's just how Ed works. It seems to be an incapability with him, even if asked nicely. And if you're a woman and ask him something, you might just get attacked.

Read some of his other threads, you'll see.

Old 01-06-2009, 06:56 PM   #68
Suncoast Herpetological
Both of them seem to have left the building. I guess this was just a lot of noise with no substance.

Old 01-06-2009, 07:02 PM   #69
Bill & Amy
I think it more falls along the lines that Allen doesn't have as much proof as he says. It also seems that Ed is afraid to say to much because he doesn't know how much proof they have.

Old 01-06-2009, 07:12 PM   #70
crotalusadamanteus
Gotta love the irony of the whole thing though.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark