Bad Guy ED CLARK what a piece of work! - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-06-2009, 10:44 PM   #81
Morphie
it's amazing any of these guys are still in business

Old 01-07-2009, 12:17 AM   #82
Rainbowboaman
Allen,
Great job with the start of this thread, With your public openness that you & John Martino are partners on some projects , you now cost him customers because of his affiliation with yourself. Question, did you even ask "your partner" about posting this thread before doing so or was this just motivated because of your differences with Ed? It can't be about the money as if the deal took place that you claim did, it was between John & Ed. I don't think you will answer this but it will be posted here & your non-response will be enough of an answer. I feel really bad for John for being dragged into this & can't imagine how bad this is going to effect his business

Old 01-07-2009, 12:45 AM   #83
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowboaman View Post
I feel really bad for John for being dragged into this & can't imagine how bad this is going to effect his business
Lay down with dogs, come up with fleas.

Old 01-07-2009, 12:56 AM   #84
Cat_72
Quote:
Allen,
Great job with the start of this thread, With your public openness that you & John Martino are partners on some projects , you now cost him customers because of his affiliation with yourself. Question, did you even ask "your partner" about posting this thread before doing so or was this just motivated because of your differences with Ed? It can't be about the money as if the deal took place that you claim did, it was between John & Ed. I don't think you will answer this but it will be posted here & your non-response will be enough of an answer. I feel really bad for John for being dragged into this & can't imagine how bad this is going to effect his business
Sooo.....you feel bad for John because he was willing to partner with a scumbag, and it just so happens people found out about it? Obviously, he had to know that it would affect him negatively if it were found out to begin with, but that was a choice HE made.

Old 01-07-2009, 05:31 AM   #85
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
I have never ever bought anything from Allen Belcher.

Other than that I have been asked to remain silent, and I will.
Uh, yeah, sorta expected that one. It's amazing how you can answer questions Ed, with out ever really answering them. Usually it takes a bit more then 2 pages for the truth to come out too, but at least it came out this time. Even if it was through indirect means.

Well, I'll leave you to your rope. See ya the next time.

Old 01-07-2009, 06:10 AM   #86
norsmis
Quote:
Allen,
Personally, I am glad Allen posted this so I can add another person to the list of never buy from. Partnering with scumbags will lead to one place.... Welcome to Scumbagville John Martino!

Old 01-07-2009, 09:37 AM   #87
johnmartino
Hi, this is John Michael Martino of John Michael Reptiles(Michael is my middle name for anyone who is wondering) located out of Long Island NY. I am not to be confused with John Martino of RMJ Reptiles located out of NJ. I dont know, nor have i ever done business, with any of the three parties involved here. I havent really fully read the thread so i will have no comment on the thread. I will hope that anyone who does have an opinion on this thread will take the time to differentiate between me, John Martino of John Michael Reptiles located out of Long Island NY, and John Martino of RMJ Reptiles located out of NJ. Thank you.

Once again John Martino of John Michael Reptiles if wholly different from John Martino of RMJ Reptiles.

Old 01-07-2009, 03:02 PM   #88
HiddenHollowHerp
Dang, John. After all of this, I'd really suggest a username change. I sure am sorry for any business this might cost you. It's a terrible coincidence that you share the same name, same profession, and same region with a guy who has associated himself with two of the most notorious crooks on the BOI. Horrible. I really am sorry for you.

Old 01-07-2009, 03:45 PM   #89
Oldskool28
Really tired of hearing it PART 1

To whom it may concern ,

Holdon to your seats , this may be a long one . First of all , let me start with Allen Belcher of Big Daddy wholesale......I took the initiative to do what most people around this Biz don't have the guts to do...and thats JUDGE FOR MYSELF . Big Daddy had some animals on kingsnake for sale that I was interested in obtaining , Basic Albino Lab Burmese....I was headed to Alabama for a work related trip when I made plans to meet Allen Belcher and Tour his facility, and hopefully go home with some animals . Before going to his facility , I was introduced to his lovely family ,who not only insisted I cancel to hotel resevations and stay with them , but blessed me with one of the finest home cooked southern meals I will probably ever encounter in my liftime ,followed by some great converstion and family stories that made me laugh even on the flight home days after . His facility was ........ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL WHAT ALL OF YOU ARE SAYING IT IS...NO SICK SNAKES OR NEGLECTED ANIMALS ANYWHERE , BUT AND EXTREMELY WELL PUT TOGETHER FACILITY , WHICH CATERED TO EACH AND EVERY ANIMAL WHO'S BIN I OPENED.By accident one of Allens Employees sold the particular snake which i was there to purchase....Not only did Allen make me more then happy with a replacement animal...but handed me a stunning snake worth about $5,500 more then the snake I was going to purchase ,solely based on the premise that he couldn't deliver what I went there for . Allen Belcher is a class act .....knowing I had my heart set on that snake he gave a me a snake he adored and was going to keep himself , but didn't want my detour trip less then worth it.....He also made it a point to thank me for my patronage...which if you ask me.. he had already done with his familie's hospitality alone . The moral of the story...Allen Belcher is a great guy and obviously a good friend (i.e. John Martino) to some.....If I believed everything I read about him...I wouldn't have a precious jewel in my collection today . PLEASE MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICES, AND JUDGE FOR YOURSELVES...PEOPLE LOVE TO STIR THE POT

RICH WASCHMANN
OLDSKOOL CREATIONS

Old 01-07-2009, 03:52 PM   #90
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldskool28 View Post
To whom it may concern ,

Holdon to your seats , this may be a long one . First of all , let me start with Allen Belcher of Big Daddy wholesale......I took the initiative to do what most people around this Biz don't have the guts to do...and thats JUDGE FOR MYSELF . Big Daddy had some animals on kingsnake for sale that I was interested in obtaining , Basic Albino Lab Burmese....I was headed to Alabama for a work related trip when I made plans to meet Allen Belcher and Tour his facility, and hopefully go home with some animals . Before going to his facility , I was introduced to his lovely family ,who not only insisted I cancel to hotel resevations and stay with them , but blessed me with one of the finest home cooked southern meals I will probably ever encounter in my liftime ,followed by some great converstion and family stories that made me laugh even on the flight home days after . His facility was ........ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL WHAT ALL OF YOU ARE SAYING IT IS...NO SICK SNAKES OR NEGLECTED ANIMALS ANYWHERE , BUT AND EXTREMELY WELL PUT TOGETHER FACILITY , WHICH CATERED TO EACH AND EVERY ANIMAL WHO'S BIN I OPENED.By accident one of Allens Employees sold the particular snake which i was there to purchase....Not only did Allen make me more then happy with a replacement animal...but handed me a stunning snake worth about $5,500 more then the snake I was going to purchase ,solely based on the premise that he couldn't deliver what I went there for . Allen Belcher is a class act .....knowing I had my heart set on that snake he gave a me a snake he adored and was going to keep himself , but didn't want my detour trip less then worth it.....He also made it a point to thank me for my patronage...which if you ask me.. he had already done with his familie's hospitality alone . The moral of the story...Allen Belcher is a great guy and obviously a good friend (i.e. John Martino) to some.....If I believed everything I read about him...I wouldn't have a precious jewel in my collection today . PLEASE MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICES, AND JUDGE FOR YOURSELVES...PEOPLE LOVE TO STIR THE POT

RICH WASCHMANN
OLDSKOOL CREATIONS
Rich, You know I respect you. But, You are RMJ's right hand man now. Ofcourse your going to back allen. It's a shame man I really (LIKED) you..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark