About the BOI and it's future here... - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 09-02-2009, 05:50 PM   #121
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap View Post
Sure. I think we all understand that. Just saying, almost 400 paid members, that is no easy feat for any website.
I know of only a few that have more, that i personally use. Honestly, i dont know of many forums that have more that would feel, "Worth it" to me. ( Generally i dont feel forums are worth Shelling out the money for, there are tons of them) Possibly BP.net has more donators than here, but that is a very family friendly site, and heavily moderated too. ( Not a bad thing by any means, its just a different atmosphere and less harsh than here, with more moderators to really hold down the rules firmly when all hell breaks loose) so everyone feels very welcome there.

Old 09-03-2009, 02:20 AM   #122
scratchypen
Wow! Didnt even realize all this was happening till I went to inquirer about a seller today. Hmm...how do I do the paying member thingy? Sorry about my lack of knowledge but because I rarely have money to buy, well, I rarely look at the BOI. But, for sure, it has helped me a ton the couple times I have looked at it. But, that is my excuse for not know what was going on. I completely support a mass emailing if you havent done it already. I dont remember seeing one in my email but when Im busy or in school I occasionally will breeze over emails leaving them for later then never getting back to them. Anyways, Im rambling now.

Point 1- How the hell do I pay up?
Point 2- Mass emailings if it has not been done yet.

Okay, laters
Shantel

Old 09-03-2009, 02:20 AM   #123
scratchypen
BOI

Wow! Didnt even realize all this was happening till I went to inquirer about a seller today. Hmm...how do I do the paying member thingy? Sorry about my lack of knowledge but because I rarely have money to buy, well, I rarely look at the BOI. But, for sure, it has helped me a ton the couple times I have looked at it. But, that is my excuse for not know what was going on. I completely support a mass emailing if you havent done it already. I dont remember seeing one in my email but when Im busy or in school I occasionally will breeze over emails leaving them for later then never getting back to them. Anyways, Im rambling now.

Point 2- Mass emailings if it has not been done yet.

Okay, laters
Shantel

Old 09-03-2009, 02:21 AM   #124
scratchypen
Sorry, something weird happened and I thought it didnt post. Sorry for the repeat. :-(

Old 09-03-2009, 03:09 AM   #125
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by scratchypen View Post
Go to your User CP.
Scroll down to paid subscriptions on the menu to the left and click.
Select which membership you want.

Old 09-04-2009, 01:12 PM   #126
anaconda6769
Help NEWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tuniwha View Post
I have a question Rich... And PLEASE forgive me if this has already been answered (worked a 12 hour shift, got home, then read thru all of this, so I may have not registered it all in my brain)

When/if the BOI ends up being where only paying members can utilize it. Can it still be READ by non viewing members? And THEN if the person wants to put their 2 cents in they would pay and such??

From what I gathered, this was the case.. I just wanted to double check..

Since the BOI is what brought me, and many others here.. (because of doing a google search for the guy that scammed me.. and what do ya know.. there is a "bad guy" thread on him.. ) I would assume/hope that it would still be viewable by outsiders, for that exact reason.

Sorry for most likely asking an already, over answered question. lol
I have a question?! I am extremely new and can not figure out how to search the BOI for a particular person/business. This website can be a little overwhelming and I definitely am not paying for something that is not helping me?!

Old 09-04-2009, 01:19 PM   #127
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by anaconda6769 View Post
I have a question?! I am extremely new and can not figure out how to search the BOI for a particular person/business. This website can be a little overwhelming and I definitely am not paying for something that is not helping me?!
The menu bar across the top third option from the right:

User CP FAQ Trader Ratings Members List Calendar New Posts Search Quick Links Log Out

Actually it looks like you may be able to use the link in the thread.

Old 09-04-2009, 01:34 PM   #128
anaconda6769
so if they are not on that page they don't hhave a rating yet? I was trying to find out about someone,they have been a member for 5 yrs. and it said invalid search or no info found?!

Old 09-04-2009, 01:46 PM   #129
Mistyck
Why not search by screen name if you know it? It should give you all threads found where they talk or someone talks about them.

I will be paying for my membership within the next few months. Times got rough for us and we are having to use any extra money on house stuff and the animals. It's not a good time for us to be spending money.

Old 09-04-2009, 01:54 PM   #130
anaconda6769
confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyck View Post
Why not search by screen name if you know it? It should give you all threads found where they talk or someone talks about them.

I will be paying for my membership within the next few months. Times got rough for us and we are having to use any extra money on house stuff and the animals. It's not a good time for us to be spending money.
I think am about done with this site,I can't figure how to start new thread/ask questions etc.!? BP.NET is much easier to navigate!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!