About the BOI and it's future here... - Page 53 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 01-02-2010, 01:02 PM   #521
JG1153
Awwww, I feel kinda bad for all those scammers and shady vendors out there. All their weedle hopes and dreams for a BOI-less industry and increased revenues for the future have all of a sudden been shattered. Just so sad , NOT!!!!!!!! Hahaha.

It's great to know the BOI is staying. I believe thanks are in order to everyone who's time, money, and hard work contributed to making this happen and thank you Rich as well.

Old 01-02-2010, 01:08 PM   #522
TriangleReptiles
Now that the decision is made, everybody that is a contributing member needs to keep it up, and those that use this site without contributing in the past need to pony up. Thanks Rich. We are behind you all the way.

Old 01-02-2010, 03:49 PM   #523
ReptileJay
Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini1 View Post
Good to hear Rich! Glad its staying the same. You are right, there are a lot of people here, including myself that would have your back.

Happy New Year everyone!

I couldn't agree more. I think I speak for most of us when I say THANK YOU.

It's good to see that there are still people out there that are willing to do what they feel is right regardless of the fear of potential backlash from others.

You've definitely got the right idea... Hopefully many of us can live by that example.

Thanks again Rich.

Old 01-02-2010, 04:01 PM   #524
barker109
Ok, it's my birthday and the best gift I have is the BOI staying here. Whew!!!!!!! Rich, thanks for the great present. We can all share......LOL!

Thanks sooooo much!

Old 01-02-2010, 09:16 PM   #525
TailsWithScales
Most excellent news!!!

Would type more if the cat wasn't laying on both arms making it tough to type. lmao

Old 01-03-2010, 04:20 PM   #526
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by polasian View Post
RICH...for a sec there I thought you were playing a REALLY mean joke on us...I refreshed the thread an it said "invalid...contact admin"...but the above explains that

Your DAMN RIGHT we got your back! Thank you Rich!
Damn skippy, Webby!! We gotz your back!!! Hell!!! We'll give ya character refs and carry your big brass cajone-d self into court and testify on your behalf!!!

Old 01-04-2010, 04:12 PM   #527
jbt123
I am so glad you decided to keep the BOI. I will make a donation at the end of the week. Thank you Rich. You will continue to save me and many others thousands of dollars and many heartaches.

You're awesome!

Old 01-04-2010, 08:44 PM   #528
Junkyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
So yeah, the BOI stays, and if anyone wants to sue with me over something in it, BRING IT ON, BUB.
This is the Rich I have been waiting for, I knew you would return. It seems that when the stress is hard to bear you have to do some personal digging into yourself to find an answer, it is this Rich that comes forward and makes a stand, I may not always agree with your decisions, but I have always tried to understand and respect them.

Thank you for remembering who you are and what the BOI means to everyone here (whether they like it or not) and the reptile industry.

Old 01-04-2010, 08:49 PM   #529
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard View Post
This is the Rich I have been waiting for, I knew you would return. It seems that when the stress is hard to bear you have to do some personal digging into yourself to find an answer, it is this Rich that comes forward and makes a stand, I may not always agree with your decisions, but I have always tried to understand and respect them.

Thank you for remembering who you are and what the BOI means to everyone here (whether they like it or not) and the reptile industry.
It appears that some people have forgetten this about me as well. That I will fight like a no holds barred banshee when I am attacked...

Old 01-04-2010, 09:28 PM   #530
Miss Tuniwha
I am very happy to hear that the BOI will be staying.. As I have said before.. The BOI is what brought me here, and has helped me more then once. It would be very sad to see it go.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!