Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 78 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-26-2010, 01:28 AM   #771
Abish
Did I miss it, or has Ashley still not had a single word to say about how/when Phoenix died?

Also, her feelings of betrayal upon supposedly finding out too late that Ruby's prior owners were irresponsible and untrustworthy... well, maybe if she thinks back really hard to how she felt then, she'll understand a tiny fraction of what the friends she sold Bolivians to must be feeling now.

Old 12-26-2010, 01:31 AM   #772
sally-dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abish View Post
Did I miss it, or has Ashley still not had a single word to say about how/when Phoenix died?

Also, her feelings of betrayal upon supposedly finding out too late that Ruby's prior owners were irresponsible and untrustworthy... well, maybe if she thinks back really hard to how she felt then, she'll understand a tiny fraction of what the friends she sold Bolivians to must be feeling now.
She has not. I didn't even realize she had that boa before I saw it marked dead on her iHerp page. Then again, I didn't realize she's had 200+ animals (in her own words) in and out of her house for the past year.

I agree with you there. I hope Ruby's former owner produces the necessary documents or correspondence to prove that she wanted Ruby back.

Old 12-26-2010, 01:47 AM   #773
amercnwmn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Rojas View Post
I can bs on that jamp not being handleable, and u would also like to know why you lied and said that he was a 6 time proven breeder when I clearly told you that he was only bred twice
Just for clarification, since Ashley is having a hard time keeping up with her lies:

Angel's thread listing the Jamp:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...76&postcount=1
Quote:
He's 10ft long and 6 years old. Proven breeder twice, looking to trade for a male sunfire retic or a female super dwarf retic. Can email pix to serious people.
May 11th: Ashley then posts: (last post)
http://raskbb.com/sybilsden/viewtopi...fbb983c8e8887a
Quote:
I'm pregnant and I'm not worried about my snakes, lol... Responsible animal keeping will keep anything bad from happening

Sorry, got a little hung up there...

Quote:
'm actually getting an adult male jampea, 6 years old and he's 10ft

May 13th Angel STILL had the Jamp, because he posted on his above thread he was willing to let her go for $100.

She was then SHIPPED TO ASHLEY FREE (Ashley paid shipping). So we can assume the snake was shipped out approximately around the 17th-ish (being a Monday)..Give or take.

She then lists it FOR SALE for $300 on May 23rd:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...&postcount=515

Quote:
This guy is a 2004 Jampea Dwarf Male...He is 10ft and about 15lbs and is a 5 time proven breeder He is gorgeous! He is very easy to handle but does have a true retic feeding response...eating 3XL rats and 2lb bunnies $300

WOW he bred 3 more times in 10 days?! He's holding some sorta record there.

Incidentally, this is the SAME Jamp on June 28th she claims had HORRIBLE mouth rot & an RI that she "didn't notice at first", because she "didn't examine him when he came in"

http://www.constrictors.com/forums/s...orgeous-Jampea
Quote:
So I got this guy a little while back... When I got him he had a TERRIBLE RI and mouth infection... and when I say mouth infection, he had GASHES in his upper lips on BOTH sides that had become infected.... How, I have no idea... I can't even fathom how he could have gotten injuries like that... Well, he took a trip to the vet, unfortunately I couldn't get pics of his injuries because Ryan was at his training in California and I was NOT about to hold his head and take pics by myself, lol...

Anyways... After a round of baytril, a nice hot cage and fresh newspaper just about every day, he got better

My point,
*She CLEARLY LIED about this studly snake's breeding experience
*She LIED about it's health in her ad
*AND SHE LIED about it's temperment in her ad since she claimed the reason she was selling it was because it was not as tame as advertised.

She got a snake AROUND the week of the 17th of May 2010, she LISTED it for SALE for a $300 profit (she'd only paid shipping) and the snake was reported to have had severe mouth rot & RI upon arrival. How could it have POSSIBLY bred 3 more times AND recovered from that??

The lies are overwhelming..

There is NO way that snake was healthy when that ad was listed for sale.

Old 12-26-2010, 02:02 AM   #774
Angel Rojas
LMAO, I love it how she says that he's very easy to handle in her ad, but comes here and says the complete oppossite...lol

Old 12-26-2010, 02:04 AM   #775
amercnwmn
Yeah..the proven breeder 5 times (3 extra breedings in less than 10 days..) got me..
All the men reading this should be envious.

Old 12-26-2010, 02:07 AM   #776
amercnwmn
Quote:
Originally Posted by amercnwmn View Post
Yeah..the proven breeder 5 times (3 extra breedings in less than 10 days..) got me..
All the men reading this should be envious.
AND with severe RI & mouth rot, no less!
That snake was hardcore.

Old 12-26-2010, 02:15 AM   #777
Angel Rojas
I also love how she describes him as gorgeous, only to turn around a say that his mouth is all jacked up and he has a severe RI

Old 12-26-2010, 02:22 AM   #778
amercnwmn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Rojas View Post
I also love how she describes him as gorgeous, only to turn around a say that his mouth is all jacked up and he has a severe RI
Contradictions: subtitle to this thread

Old 12-26-2010, 03:28 AM   #779
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by amercnwmn View Post
Just for clarification, since Ashley is having a hard time keeping up with her lies:

Angel's thread listing the Jamp:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...76&postcount=1

May 11th: Ashley then posts: (last post)
http://raskbb.com/sybilsden/viewtopi...fbb983c8e8887a

Sorry, got a little hung up there...

May 13th Angel STILL had the Jamp, because he posted on his above thread he was willing to let her go for $100.

She was then SHIPPED TO ASHLEY FREE (Ashley paid shipping). So we can assume the snake was shipped out approximately around the 17th-ish (being a Monday)..Give or take.

She then lists it FOR SALE for $300 on May 23rd:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...&postcount=515

WOW he bred 3 more times in 10 days?! He's holding some sorta record there.

Incidentally, this is the SAME Jamp on June 28th she claims had HORRIBLE mouth rot & an RI that she "didn't notice at first", because she "didn't examine him when he came in"

http://www.constrictors.com/forums/s...orgeous-Jampea

My point,
*She CLEARLY LIED about this studly snake's breeding experience
*She LIED about it's health in her ad
*AND SHE LIED about it's temperment in her ad since she claimed the reason she was selling it was because it was not as tame as advertised.

She got a snake AROUND the week of the 17th of May 2010, she LISTED it for SALE for a $300 profit (she'd only paid shipping) and the snake was reported to have had severe mouth rot & RI upon arrival. How could it have POSSIBLY bred 3 more times AND recovered from that??

The lies are overwhelming..

There is NO way that snake was healthy when that ad was listed for sale.

Wow....theres no way around this one, Ashley. Caught red handed......I don't see how somebody can GIVE you a snake, and you turn around and sell it for $300.

Heres a word of advice for those in our hobby who are attention-whores and wanna-be's:

When you tell the truth, you don't have to remember what your story is.

Old 12-26-2010, 05:29 AM   #780
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
When you tell the truth, you don't have to remember what your story is.
Exactly! I was a horrible liar as a teen, but fortunately, I figured out early on I wasn't very good at remembering my stories, so I just quit telling them. Life has been a lot better ever since that time.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd