Good Guy Layne Labs - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-08-2013, 12:56 AM   #11
Pulk
I bought 200 mice from them last month and couldn't be happier with the whole process, and the mice. Will definitely order from Layne again soon.

Old 01-08-2013, 01:49 AM   #12
barbie.dragon
They're really great people. They donate a lot of rats and mice to zoos and stuff.

Old 01-08-2013, 02:35 AM   #13
outfished
Good Guy from me too. Good product.

Old 01-09-2013, 01:05 AM   #14
outlawtrucker
layne

I've been buying rodents for about 25 years now and layne is the best I've come across.

Old 01-09-2013, 06:35 PM   #15
hypnoctopus
I've always gotten great mice from Layne Labs and their customer service is great!

Old 01-09-2013, 07:26 PM   #16
RoseRed
I ordered from them a few months back, there was a delay (but I knew about it before ordering because they posted it all over the website, and was perfectly fine with it, so the delay wasn't a bad thing), I got everything I ordered in nice condition. The price was reasonable and the mice came the day they told me the mice would, got to give them a

Old 05-25-2013, 08:17 PM   #17
antiquity
I just received my first order from Layne Labs. It was a combination of mice and rats totaling nearly 200 in count. The packaging and product is the very best I have seen. The mice and rats are pristine, clean, robust, and have very little feces. To ship out to PA, they are more expensive than other options I have used, but I find the extra cost to be worth it. I will use them again because I don't mind spending a little extra to get something that is superior quality.

Old 11-06-2015, 01:05 PM   #18
AbsoluteApril
My normal supplier was out of some sizes so I decided to give Layne Labs a shot and placed a large order. Very pleased with the rodents, these are some of the cleanest feeders I've ever seen! Only thing that would have been better is if they were vacuum packed but I really have no complaints, pretty fast shipping, nice packaging and good sizes across all the types I purchased. I am considering making them my new 'normal' supplier. Very happy!

Old 11-06-2015, 05:33 PM   #19
reptileexperts
I have used Layne Labs in the past, and I have to agree they were the cleanest I have ever used (coming from RP and Mice Direct at the time). I'd love to be able to give them a try again, but shipping rates just can not fall into a completive slot. But for those it can, highly recommend them.

Old 11-06-2015, 08:46 PM   #20
Carlton
Getting frozen feeders shipped to AK can be a nightmare because of where the producers tend to be located. They were willing to find a work around for shipping to my area. So glad to find a quality source on the West Coast! Their feeders are excellent and the animals themselves obviously healthy and well cared for (my snake doesn't care but as a soft-hearted person it matters to me)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!