Hatchling pics - updates & newly hatched - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-07-2006, 02:34 PM   #1
nwheat
Hatchling pics - updates & newly hatched

This season is so fun - lots of babies hatching!! A few hatched this week, so I thought I'd post some pics!

The first group is from my only second year breeder. I like the way the older ones are turning out. They're up to 9g already. The younger one (& her clutchmate) hatched this week.

The next hatchlings are from Godiva. She's an albino, but the dad is not. I'm pretty happy with the ratio here - 4:1 so far! The first one was my first of the year. I think I neglected to mention when she hatched that she's my first albino hatchling!

The last two are from the same dad as above, and another het. No albinos from them yet, but another egg should hatch this week.

So far, all of my offspring have been from my original '04 geckos. I'm starting to get eggs from my '03s from Albey and a couple of '05s too! I love when the incubator looks like this!

Old 05-07-2006, 02:46 PM   #2
LadyGecko
WOW
Congrats Nancy
Really nice babies

and from the look of your incubator it looks like that you will be busy with hatchlings for quite a while

Sandy

Old 05-07-2006, 03:12 PM   #3
AUBREY'S REPTILES
Congrats on your season Nancy, they are all looking good!!! BTW, what is in the upper left container in your incubator photo???

Old 05-07-2006, 03:45 PM   #4
INSANE CANES
Wow...Awesome looking babies. Congrats and good luck with the rest.

Old 05-07-2006, 04:21 PM   #5
nwheat
Thanks!

The container in the upper left has my other hatchlings - silkworms! :eatpointe

Old 05-07-2006, 04:38 PM   #6
BalloonzForU
Congratulations Nancy! They all look great!

Old 05-07-2006, 09:18 PM   #7
GeckoStud
Awesome and congrats!

Old 05-07-2006, 09:39 PM   #8
Sarah H
nice babies! You've got lots of eggs in there too! Where did you get those egg containers? They look like they fit in the incubator better then the round ones I am using.

Old 05-08-2006, 04:51 PM   #9
nwheat
Thanks everyone!

Sarah, I like those little boxes, too. It's easy to keep everything straight and they do use space efficiently. They're from the container store. A couple of those eggs are from Tasha & Kekoa - I'm so excited about those! He'll be getting a Bell het girlfriend soon(ish) too!

Old 05-10-2006, 02:17 AM   #10
thesnakecharmer
Hey Nancy!
I got your e-mail . . . now I see what you mean!!! That is awesome! Congratulations on all of those eggs and very beautiful hatchlings!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!