Inquiry MyrtleHerps?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-24-2017, 12:22 AM   #1
Milo Garcia
MyrtleHerps??

Has anyone ever dealt or heard of MyrtleHerps? They are advertising some nice stuff for trade/sale on the BP section? Thanks for you all time.

Milo Garcia

Old 04-24-2017, 02:20 AM   #2
The Hairy Whale
There's a post by her, on facebook, in a public group. Link is in the picture. I would look at that and determine from there.
Attached Images

Old 04-24-2017, 08:18 AM   #3
Milo Garcia
Well I see that on Fauna she's Amy Polly and on Facebook she's Amy Harmon? Have a gut feeling now.. thanks for the info.

Milo Garcia

Old 04-24-2017, 03:46 PM   #4
myrtleherps
I have a gut feeling also. That its my maiden name. Thank you.

Old 04-24-2017, 06:34 PM   #5
Deborah Stewart
Quote:
Originally Posted by myrtleherps View Post
I have a gut feeling also. That its my maiden name. Thank you.
Can you explain this?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=617337
Attached Images

Old 04-24-2017, 07:02 PM   #6
Deborah Stewart
And this one

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=617331
Attached Images

Old 04-24-2017, 06:47 PM   #7
Milo Garcia
BINGO!!!!!!! What threw me off is when I asked her/him if they could send me a pic of a pastel banana pied female on a scale, and the response was "we need to get another scale, ours is washed up".. what kind of people have top notch animals and don't have a scale? In an earlier post some asked for a weight on a BP, they answered "161 grams". The person inquiring asked if the BP was healthy cause it was going on a year old and should've been bigger than that. Their response, " my husband doesn't know how to use a scale,let me get you the weight right now, a Plumpy 661 grams".. where did the scale come from to get the weight? Also too much of a difference in back ground on all the pics of the animals they're advertising..

Amy you almost got me!! Lol

Debra thank you very much!!

Milo Garcia

Old 04-24-2017, 06:59 PM   #8
Milo Garcia
Or maybe,,,, just maybe these people from England stole the pic from them? All this can be resolved by these people posting a few different pics of them holding the animals they're advertising.

Milo Garcia

Old 04-24-2017, 07:05 PM   #9
bcr229
Perhaps someone with a MorphMarket account could ask James Killey for an explanation as well. Whoever actually has the snake should be able to post a picture of it with a piece of paper with the current date written on it.

Old 04-24-2017, 07:05 PM   #10
bcr229
LOL never mind, Deb beat me!