2016 Presidential Election - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 06-09-2015, 02:08 PM   #1
Herps Alive!
2016 Presidential Election

(This post comes from Herps Alive! The Interactive Reptile and Amphibian Experience, not the Herps Alive Foundation in case the IRS is watching): Reptile Nation - John Kasich is dangerous to our community. Despite his alleged pro-business stance, he put dozens of animal-related businesses out of business after being bought and paid for by The Humane Society of the United States. He would further address their extremist agenda as President. He may also be responsible for the deaths of hundreds of animals n the state of Ohio. We MUST stand strong against his candidacy. ‪#‎AnybodybutKasich2016

Old 06-09-2015, 03:29 PM   #2
FosterHerpetological
#BillNye2016

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-09-2015, 06:01 PM   #3
Herps Alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FosterHerpetological View Post
#BillNye2016

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Works for me. Was just down in your part of the world for a display for Beyond The Backyard.

Old 06-14-2015, 05:12 PM   #4
Taking Up Serpents
Rand Paul released a statement about repealing or reforming the Lacey Act. So far, I'm listening......

Old 06-18-2015, 04:06 PM   #5
Pasodama
I don't even like his being the governor of Ohio.
Sure do not want John Kasich to be president.
This is not only due to his involvement in, attempt/s at, and further damage potential in, hurting our reptile/exotics ownership/businesses (although it is enough of a reason ).
This is not a man who is "for the people".

Old 06-21-2015, 12:15 PM   #6
snakesareawesome
We've had lots of snakes in the white house... maybe they should rename it the snake house.

Old 06-21-2015, 06:45 PM   #7
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesareawesome View Post
We've had lots of snakes in the white house... maybe they should rename it the snake house.
I find that statement insulting to snakes.

Old 09-08-2015, 08:08 PM   #8
ianedward1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking Up Serpents View Post
Rand Paul released a statement about repealing or reforming the Lacey Act. So far, I'm listening......
He also stated that he would want to sell off the land of national parks. No thanks.

Old 09-11-2015, 07:36 PM   #9
rodneynboalich
You people need to keep in mind how the ohio issues came to pass....yes kasich is a threat but how did sb 310 pass...it passed with the support of the reptile industry....both usark and pijac went into ohio and said they supported regulating reptiles....Brian potter of narbc gave pijac 30000 to hire the lobbyist and along with John mack of reptiles by mack as the ohio voice of the reptile industry sat down with kasich and pushed for and supported regulating reptiles.....both hsus and pijac claimed sb310 to be a great victory....since brain potter and narbc have quit raising money for pijac at their auctions....but it's a little to late. The damage was done....hsus liked sb310 so that the are now pushing it as a model for federal regulations. ....and now the guy that put sb310 into law in ohio could be the next president....so be sure to thank brian potter Bob Ashley narbc and the rest of the gang for all their hard work at destroying our rights

Old 10-03-2015, 01:07 AM   #10
lindastacy1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianedward1 View Post
He also stated that he would want to sell off the land of national parks. No thanks.
I do not think he is ready to sell off that land.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!