Hello From MI - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 02-05-2017, 03:31 PM   #1
docman90
Hello From MI

What is up,

I live in Michigan and Love snakes and reptiles think they are the coolest. Found this website and think its cool how there are people to lend advice and sell some pretty awesome animals.

I do have one question is there a way on this forum to search for specific animals for sale in just Michigan? Like with the new laws about berms and retics so I was wondering if in this site I could search for some of those animals only in Michigan?

Peace

Old 02-11-2017, 09:49 PM   #2
tlmoon
Welcome! I'm not sure if there is a way to filter just by location of the sale....hopefully someone else will chime in with an answer on that. There is a subforum for state specific issues and you can probably find some info there, although it probably pertains more to the laws and not animals for sale. I also see people post Wanted ads. You could post a thread in the python forum advertising you are wanting to buy in Mich only and see if you get any contacts that way.

I didn't know Michigan had a rule about burms and retics. I'm sure they are a danger due to your warm, mild winters....if they escaped they would survive all year - joking!! I don't see them infesting the great lakes any time in the near future LOL.

Anyway, welcome to the forum!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!