New guy from sw Louisiana - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 02-03-2017, 01:34 PM   #11
elena
3ft seems pretty small compared with the adults I've worked with. They were all over 4ft, with some ranging up to 6. Not an expert though.

Old 02-03-2017, 07:12 PM   #12
Tat2highway
Much appreciated

Old 02-03-2017, 07:16 PM   #13
Tat2highway
Snapped some pics of the three future possible pet choices. Only thing stopping me from getting them is if they get bought before I can...
Attached Images

Old 02-19-2017, 05:05 PM   #14
Tat2highway
Just curious if someone can point me in the direction I need. Trying to figure out the best place to post a thread including all my animals. Serpents, tarantulas, and geckos. Just sorta wanna start a general discussion/progress log on all in one thread. Thanks in advance.

Old 02-21-2017, 05:57 PM   #15
Donald C
I'd be inclined to do that style of thread in the "general herp talk" forum.

BTW, really love the pituophis ssp. you have there.

Old 02-21-2017, 06:17 PM   #16
Tat2highway
Thank ya much bud. That's what I was wanting to know. And preciate the compliment. I'm sure he appreciates it.
Attached Images

Old 03-09-2017, 01:24 PM   #17
Jawsofafrog
Nice.. I like your snake variety in your collection.

Old 03-09-2017, 06:35 PM   #18
Tat2highway
@jawsofafrog... thanks bud. I opted for a jungle carpet python over the blood python I was lol king at. These are the newest additions

Hypo Colombian red tail boa- Cupid Magnus Rufus; jungle carpet python- Rowdy; albino Japanese rat snake- Oh Shizzz. (Species followed by owner given names).
Attached Images

Old 03-09-2017, 11:57 PM   #19
Jawsofafrog
Ohh they all look content and colorful! I have a ray dake and a boa too. Check out my introduction pics on my thread. I like your Japanese albino Rat snake.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!