Abronia taeniata?? 1.1 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 04-14-2017, 09:04 PM   #1
YellowHotChiliPepper
Abronia taeniata?? 1.1

I purchased this gorgeous pair in January, they were sold to me as Abronia taeniata. The thing is, I haven't found any taeniata that look like this! I've searched everywhere to try and find out what they are.

Pardon the photos, I had brought them to repticon to see if anyone could ID them, nobody could 🙁

Anyhow, they have been scarfing down a mixture of crickets, superworms, and small dubia. I'm not really wanting to part with them but I already have a nice group of graminea that I'm working with and need to make space for my gravid females. I'd prefer them to go with someone who has experience.

$800 plus shipping.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-15-2017, 08:45 AM   #2
Justin Munsterman
The one on the right is definitely a Taeniata. The male on the left looks like a Taeniata/ Graminea hybrid. I've seen them before. It is a naturally occurring hybrid where the two species ranges overlap.

Old 04-15-2017, 12:57 PM   #3
YellowHotChiliPepper
Very cool!! Thanks for the information!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-20-2017, 01:15 PM   #4
ChuckFinleysGeckos
They are both taeniata, not a cross, there are many color forms of taeniata ranging from yellow, white, green, even close to blue/grey

Old 04-20-2017, 03:24 PM   #5
YellowHotChiliPepper
Very cool! They're by far the most interesting lizards I've had the pleasure of keeping so far.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-25-2017, 04:57 AM   #6
Jurassikid
These still available? Their beautiful! Also what's thier age and size?

Old 04-25-2017, 05:25 AM   #7
YellowHotChiliPepper
Sorry I forgot to update! Sold the male! White female still available. May consider keeping her though...lol
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-25-2017, 05:53 AM   #8
Jurassikid
Dang, the pair looked so amazing together. What's the age? And if you were to part with her how much?

Old 04-25-2017, 11:15 AM   #9
YellowHotChiliPepper
I'd consider if someone has a group of 2.1 graminea to combine with the graminea I have now. Otherwise I think I am going to keep her, and try to find a similar colored male. The female is just over 2 according to the vendor who sold it to me, I don't know her actual age, but she is very strong and alert compared to my yearling graminea and gravid female.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-25-2017, 12:43 PM   #10
Jurassikid
Oh nice, that sounds good. Well good luck with everything.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!