Changes addressing the ad bumping problem.. - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 10-30-2010, 07:43 PM   #31
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
I'm working with my programmer now to see if a 20 kazillion volt charge through the keyboard can be implemented for the third bumping attempt. Sort of, three strikes and you're REALLY out..............
Hey you wanted to know if it worked... so I thought what better way than to try it.

Old 10-30-2010, 08:08 PM   #32
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidgeTop Reptiles View Post
Hey you wanted to know if it worked... so I thought what better way than to try it.
That's cool. Thanks! But don't try that third attempt.....

Old 10-30-2010, 08:17 PM   #33
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
That's cool. Thanks! But don't try that third attempt.....
Im still waiting to try the second attempt when your not looking

Old 10-30-2010, 09:25 PM   #34
garweft
Sounds reasonable. Plus with the limited bumps it will hopefully get people to start to list multiple animals per add instead of having 30 adds with single animals in each one.

Old 10-30-2010, 09:41 PM   #35
TheFragginDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by garweft View Post
Sounds reasonable. Plus with the limited bumps it will hopefully get people to start to list multiple animals per add instead of having 30 adds with single animals in each one.

EXACTLY what I was thinking.....

Old 10-30-2010, 09:59 PM   #36
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by garweft View Post
I used to do that.... in fact I had one ad that covered 38 different snakes because they were the same morph... just different hets

Now I think I will break them all out.

Old 10-31-2010, 05:34 AM   #37
bad-one
Quote:
Originally Posted by chamgirl99471 View Post
I just hope that those that don't contribute don't start just making new ads when theirs ends up on the back pages.
That's exactly what's going to happen. At least it looks better than tons of ads with 3 pages of bumps

Old 10-31-2010, 12:01 PM   #38
bradleymoore
i think it's a good solution, and i agree with the consolidation comments. of course there will be some that will challenge the rules, but that goes with anything. adding the partnership level back, i'm sure will increase the number of contributing members substantially. just one higher end animal that i've sold on here in the past year has justified my level of membership, because without this board... i wouldn't have many avenues for sales and i'm sure i wouldn't have sold it. i guess i've got more 'legal' bumps added to my level, though unless i'm selling less than three animals... i plan on sorting them into a single thread anyways.

Old 11-05-2011, 04:47 PM   #39
Claudius
All good.

My opinion is, responses to ads are unnecessary.

Old 09-16-2012, 09:07 PM   #40
jeremy2529
so because im a little confussed it wont let me reply to any ads this is normal?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!