kenneth Yates of South Carolina - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-18-2003, 09:24 PM   #61
The BoidSmith
Quote:
their are no emails about the extra snakes we spoke on the phone about them!
We don't know then, but according to you the buyer knew about it. I guess there is nothing in writing either about the black mamba being not the one you sent.

Quote:
to your holes question ( ilearned a lesson on this) i thought they had to have ventalation that is my inexpierence and why i hired someone to help me
You will have learned a lesson when you correct the mistake. Some snakes arrived dead and should be replaced with live ones. The buyer did not pay for dead snakes. In MHO only once you correct your error you will have learned your lesson. Only then will you be ..."A Step Above The Upstate"...as you claim in your ads.

Old 12-18-2003, 09:29 PM   #62
elite
i will reimburse him for dead snakes!! if he sends the real ones that are dead and not substutes. it kills many many snakes a day for his research. the man that packed the snakes will be able to tell. also he is a jerk and if he will stop calling and leaving nasty voicemails and telling these lies on BOI i will make it right
but i would bet none of you believe me huh

Old 12-18-2003, 09:29 PM   #63
JungleHabitats
lol Ken

uhm i know about houses ... seeing as THATS my buisness i do remodels ... and uhm let me add I DONT HAVE MY FACE IN THE NEWS FOR SCREWING CUSTOMERS OVER so i could care less if i like you or not .. it boils down to you did a piss poor job of assuring your customers snakes arrived ALIVE did you miss something in this thread ?

Old 12-18-2003, 09:30 PM   #64
elite
oh yea the deal was no live guarantee he bought the animals so cheap he agreed to do no live guarantee shippment

Old 12-18-2003, 09:32 PM   #65
elite
did not miss the type of person you are and by the way what does this whole thing have to do with you. how are you involed????????why are you so concerned
live shipment not guarenteed was the deal

Old 12-18-2003, 09:36 PM   #66
The BoidSmith
Quote:
i will reimburse him for dead snakes!!
Quote:
oh yea the deal was no live guarantee he bought the animals so cheap he agreed to do no live guarantee shippment
Do you have something in writing where the buyer agreed to waive the live arrival guarantee?

Old 12-18-2003, 09:39 PM   #67
JungleHabitats
ken it has alot as what other herpers do have a effect on us ALL

Quote:
i will reimburse him for dead snakes!! if he sends the real ones that are dead and not substutes. it kills many many snakes a day for his research. the man that packed the snakes will be able to tell. also he is a jerk and if he will stop calling and leaving nasty voicemails and telling these lies on BOI i will make it right
Quote:
is this in writing either way ? and what do your terms of sale say for live arrivals ?

Quote:
did not miss the type of person you are and by the way what does this whole thing have to do with you. how are you involed????????why are you so concerned
Ken im a HONEST person i do what i say i would not screw anyone .. not even you ! so please until you have a reason to make a judgment of my character dont attempt to fashion your own of me .I make sure my customers are happy regardless of the cost to me long as there happy .... and i thin kif we compare names in the buisness you would loose .. im not WELL known YET but im heading up the right road to it you on the other hand have a "tarnished" name dont you ? all it boils down to Ken is "do the right thing here " thats all you have to do ... deals made right look alot better then a lot of dodging the point ... you screwed up so correct it

Old 12-18-2003, 09:40 PM   #68
elite
You may not be liable for the dead snakes since you never
gave a live garauntee, but you ARE liable for the snakes that were missing
in the order. Take your pick.
Kevin

this is a written email from kevin
good enough?

Old 12-18-2003, 09:42 PM   #69
The BoidSmith
What I don't get is why are you willing to reimburse him for the dead snakes if he agreed to the "no live arrival guarantee".

Old 12-18-2003, 09:46 PM   #70
The BoidSmith
That answers my question. The only thing left now is for Kevin to confirm this. So what you are saying here is that you owe him just a puff adder, right?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!