Info Global Captive Breeders - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-22-2012, 03:30 PM   #91
ShadowAceD
"Global Captive Breeders owner Mitch Behm surrendered custody of the reptiles and rodents to Animal Friends of the Valleys on Dec. 15, authorizing the organization to end the animals’ suffering, confirmed city of Lake Elsinore spokesman Justin Carlson."

http://lakeelsinore-wildomar.patch.c...photo-12643056

Old 12-22-2012, 03:37 PM   #92
typherp
I see that he voluntarily turned them over but having them put down wasn't his decision to make.

Old 12-22-2012, 03:44 PM   #93
ShadowAceD
He agreed to turn them over so they could be euthanized. I never said he made the decision to euthanize them. He gave the authority for it to happen.

Old 12-22-2012, 03:47 PM   #94
AF Exotics
Only those who imported ,bred ,cared and I use that word loosely,are ultimately responsible .I know some will think because they bought animals from him unknowingly ,they share some of the responsibility ,but unless you knew ,you didn't make the choice to treat them that way .Mitch and his crew did .PLAIN AND SIMPLE .Time to police ourselves .Do not knowingly support businesses who practice this disregard for any animal .We all have mortality,and other unfortunate circumstances in our collection ,but never should our circumstances get that bad .

Wes pointed out something I said and I'm glad he did ,we should never be associated with this tragedy ,and if you know of anybody keeping animals in this fashion,challenge them personally before animals are not the only thing they lose .There is a movement ,and although we see them as enemies ,we need to be proactive to the threat they pose .We should be aware ,but never give them the ammunition they seek .I think they sought out Mitch for obvious reasons .Who will be next and WHY?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!