Bad Guy Incompetent bad guy Jamiean Ruffin - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-25-2019, 03:55 PM   #71
JROOTS
DKM Herps......tell him to post the text.....you’ll see in order what I was trying to do

Old 01-25-2019, 03:56 PM   #72
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by JROOTS View Post
Bro....I asked you over and over and over to send the snake back...I'll pay shipping and whatever I needed to pay.....but Iam not giving u a refund until I had her back.....that’s what I said......you refused.....so Iam not going to refund anything....you post the text....you started this thread.......make sure u post if all too because I got the the same messages bro
The boa was shipped on Tue 01/23 and arrived on Wed 01/24. For safety it couldn't have been shipped back until next Monday 01/28 at the earliest.

Should Naim ship you the carcass on Monday 01/28?

Old 01-25-2019, 03:57 PM   #73
Lucille
Naim is trying to post the texts but is having technical problems. I am not very computer proficient will someone please help him?

Old 01-25-2019, 03:57 PM   #74
Pasodama
Jamiean, you could post the text messages just as well as Naim could. If the text messages shows something, to put you in better light, why don't you post them?

~~~~

Old 01-25-2019, 04:06 PM   #75
JROOTS
I didn’t start this thread Deb....he did.....so let him post it

Old 01-25-2019, 04:08 PM   #76
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Naim is trying to post the texts but is having technical problems. I am not very computer proficient will someone please help him?
What are the technical problems? If it is getting the texts from phone, to here, all that needs to be done is to take screenshots (of the texts) and post them, here, just as is done with photos. I think there may be another way but that is the easiest that I know of.

~~~~

Old 01-25-2019, 04:08 PM   #77
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by JROOTS View Post
I didn’t start this thread Deb....he did.....so let him post it
That decision really shows how petty you are.

Old 01-25-2019, 04:12 PM   #78
NKhan
here is the first
Attached Files
File Type: mov Video.MOV (1.52 MB, 46 views)

Old 01-25-2019, 04:13 PM   #79
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
What are the technical problems? If it is getting the texts from phone, to here, all that needs to be done is to take screenshots (of the texts) and post them, here, just as is done with photos. I think there may be another way but that is the easiest that I know of.

~~~~
That is how I explained it to him.

Old 01-25-2019, 04:18 PM   #80
NKhan
text messages

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!