For Sale Yet ANOTHER PRICE REDUCTION 125+shipping!!!! ADULT FEMALE NORMAL - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 02-17-2010, 12:35 PM   #1
Dr.Suess
Yet ANOTHER PRICE REDUCTION 125+shipping!!!! ADULT FEMALE NORMAL

TODAY ONLY SPECIAL!!!! ADULT FEMALE NORMAL. I tried to weight her, but my scale maxed out at 1900. She is a good size, but definitely not obese. Great temperment, never nippy, and eats anything. Never refused or regurged. Prefers live rats, but will eat frozen/thawed. I love this snake, but have to get rid of her becasue I am moving. Proven breeder. About 4 1/2 in length, and is nice, thick, and very healthy (just had my personal vet check her out). I will post pics in about an hour. Email me for inquires, but this baby has to go today. Asking 125$+shipping, but price can possibly be negotiated. Please hurry, I need to find her a good home. Great addition for breeders or snake lovers.

dr.salvador.suess@gmail.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-17-2010, 07:13 PM   #2
Dr.Suess
as stated in titile price reduced to 150+shipping, she must go
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-18-2010, 12:34 PM   #3
Dr.Suess
Another reduction, she has got to go to a good home. Please help. 125+shipping
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-25-2010, 02:21 AM   #4
JoeRas
do you still have her?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!