Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-10-2012, 08:04 PM   #111
Robert Potts
Kevin was part of the Sean Griffith's, Connor Gunnuz scam simply put. Because of the type of people they are, there's a slim chance these blackmailers are responsible for the death of the boa.

To show you how much Kevin is a part of this scam. Ask Kevin to produce an e-mail telling me he has shipped the deceased 2011 male OT Hytec Parahet. Kevin says he shipped the deceased boa back on 22 March 2012 and the first time I know about it is 9 days later March 31st, 2012. I ask Kevin numerous times to please ship the dead boa back and when he does he doesn't inform me and I don't find out until 11 days later.

No one deserves any type of anything when they become crooks and try to steal from others.

Once again Kevin was aware from the beginning of Sean Griffith's and Connor Gunnuz mindset and was an accomplice from the start. Andrew

Old 04-10-2012, 08:05 PM   #112
Show Me
*his* I need to get some sleep my spelling/grammer skills are extra bad today and beer isn't making it any better. LOL

Old 04-10-2012, 08:08 PM   #113
Robert Potts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me View Post
With his tail between he legs. What he did could result in felony charges with years of jail time plus fines.
Kevin was part of the crime from the beginning. Because of this there is small doubt that my packing is responsible for the boas death. Andrew

Old 04-10-2012, 08:09 PM   #114
laterob
But, according to FedEx, he DID ship it back on the 21st. Could he have been waiting for you, thinking it would all be taken care of? Course, that doesn't explain why he didn't say 'I already did' when you kept telling him to send it back....

Old 04-10-2012, 08:11 PM   #115
laterob
...also, and a touch off-topic, both the sender and receiver's emails should be put into the system so that both get notified of delivery, exception, etc. Takes some of the potential excuses out of play.

Old 04-10-2012, 08:13 PM   #116
hadenglock
Lol this whole thread goes to show you how insane people are on forums in general. Just remember this, people are going to see what they only want to see. And there are two sides to every story so nobody has the right to jump in in the beginning and start slandering one side over another, at least until the other party has a chance to defend itself.

Old 04-10-2012, 08:14 PM   #117
ShadowAceD
Andrew,

You are making bold assumptions and while I can see where you are coming from, I do feel a lot of this is emotionally motivated on your part. Someone attempted to black mail you. Your shipping erorr killed a very expensive animal where I am sure you have had countless successful shipments.

It does not make holding their money right.

You cannot tell me, with infallable logic, that they managed to kill that boa and make it look like that within in an hour of recieving it.

You admit to shipping with two heat packs to an area with temperatures in the 80s. There are articles all over the place regarding Illinois' unusually warm weather and on that day in particular. That boa sat on a FedEx truck, with two heat packs for nearly six hours in this weather. It very easily could have killed the boa and caused that severe of decomp. The boa very well could have died in Tampa with the two heat packs.

No one knows for sure how that animal died, but the more likely scenario is shipping error, not some grand scheme concocted by the likes of Sean and Connor. It seems too half baked for that.

You cannot justify keeping his money, Andrew. You can try to rationalize it, but it will make you look bad in the end.

You made a mistake, you admitted it, now own up to it, report Sean and be done with it.

Old 04-10-2012, 08:16 PM   #118
hadenglock
Btw the moment after my first post that remotely argued the situation out, this sean character sent me a pm.

deadbeat
Haden,

Potts knowingly shipped the dead animal. Lets be real with ourselves. This is not Fed-ex's problem, it is entirely Andrews.

I don't know you could be buddy with andrew, but the proof is right there. Dead on arrival...the poor kid paid 4.6K for a dead animal, and andrew dropped off the map. The customer is always right...

You won't go very far in business without realizing that.

Old 04-10-2012, 08:24 PM   #119
barbie
HEY SEAN MAN UP AND POST HEAR!!!!

Old 04-10-2012, 08:24 PM   #120
JCCS
Sean, you and Connor like making little behind the scenes comments. You need to man up and say your piece on here.

Andrew, I agree with Diem. I don't know what Kevin knew about Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee's actions, but since it's been pretty well proven that the boa was DOA, those actions have become ancillary. As much as the whole situation sucks for you, Kevin should be made whole.

Chris

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!