What do y'all look like? - Page 52 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: What do reptile keepers look like? (More than 1 OK)
They have tattoos 366 57.46%
They wear jeans 389 61.07%
They have long hair 175 27.47%
They carry scam detectors 81 12.72%
No britches 41 6.44%
Hand pressed Ralph Lauren button down oxfords (this is what I wore) 51 8.01%
They look like good citizens 278 43.64%
They look like troublemakers 192 30.14%
They look like Hell's Angels 136 21.35%
Depends if they keep snakes or turtles 205 32.18%
I know 'em when I see 'em, I can always tell 160 25.12%
Britches embroidered with snakes 38 5.97%
I dunno, I just keep parakeets 21 3.30%
They look like Lucille 40 6.28%
Other 150 23.55%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 637. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-14-2006, 02:09 PM   #511
Griz
Here is my one and only Tattoo for now. It's the crown of thorns with my son and my daughter initials in it.

I had to keep it up high so my clients would not see it when I wore polo shirts. My next one will be a full shoulder tat of Asalon from Narnia as seen here

Griz

Old 06-14-2006, 11:09 PM   #512
atavuss
I am the ugly one in the middle:

this was taken at the Exotic Erotic Ball @ the Cow Palace in San Francisco last halloween.

Old 06-15-2006, 01:24 AM   #513
az-gunner
I don't like being in pictures, so there are none to post. However, when I wear my bike gear, I look like a blue power ranger. I do have some ink, that is usually covered by a polo or Tshirt. Again sorry, no pics.

Old 06-15-2006, 03:06 AM   #514
blu mongoose
I would post a pic, but don't know how to move it!!

Old 06-15-2006, 06:53 AM   #515
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu mongoose
I would post a pic, but don't know how to move it!!

Depends where You are moving it from. Any number of people here can help you with that. Send Me a PM and I'll be glad to help.

Rick

Old 06-15-2006, 03:41 PM   #516
Botar
Looks like a biker... drives a minivan

I guess it is time I've finally contributed to a thread outside the classifieds. I just find myself so busy that I rarely have time to "socialize" on-line much anymore. I've gone from completely bald for the last 4 or 5 years to the "Grizzly Adams" look and I'm not sure if/when I'll be cutting the hair anytime soon. If I can make it through the summer, it could be quite interesting.

Tattoos, beard, long hair, over 7,000 tarantulas, scorpions, centipedes, snakes, etc... makes you wonder how a catch like me is single, huh?

Botar
Attached Images

Old 06-15-2006, 04:03 PM   #517
Cat_72
LMAO, I'm not sure which pic I like the best...the sunset photo, or the one with the goat. Great pics, regardless!

Old 06-15-2006, 05:50 PM   #518
Botar
It's actually a sunrise pic, but who'd have known. That one was from the top of Hermit's Peak in New Mexico. We'd camped on top on the eastern exposure and it made for an incredible morning.

The goat pic was from the ATS conference a few years back. Sad to say, the goat was my date for the weekend and was courtesy of a good friend of mine, Scott Scher. I would say it was an "inside joke", but it is fairly obvious.

Botar

Old 06-15-2006, 06:12 PM   #519
Uncloudy
I really think ppl into herps crosses all socio-economic boundries and there isn't a stereotypical look or catagory like you may have for other hobbies like Harley riders, Nascar fans, or PGA (Professional Golf Association) tour lovers.

I'm not too active in Fauna Classifieds, but more so in my local herp association forums(AHA).

Here are some pictures of me starting to go out herping in the Gila Mtns in SW AZ, my daughter Mary when she was younger with her favorite calking, my daughter with her two female corns (Creamsicle and Okeetee Abbott line), and a gf with the Okeetee corn. My daughter is 5 now, starting 1st grade next year and has been around snakes all her life. She didn't like the Brazilian Rainbow Boas because she said they gripped her too hard, so I had to move them out of the collection and now I'm down the just colubrids (kings and corns).

Went through this topic today and it was great to be able to put some faces to names seen on this site.

Happy Herping,
Uncloudy

Attached Images

Old 06-15-2006, 08:39 PM   #520
Ed Clark
reptile tats.

yo,lets see some more tats.,of reptiles.heres a lizzie i just got on hand.girls dont be bashful,we know where you got them.haha
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!