For Sale Hypo Leatherback Colored Witblits With Eclipsed Eye. $400 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Agamids

Notices

Old 07-04-2022, 12:25 AM   #1
DragonsCoveKeeper
Hypo Leatherback Colored Witblits With Eclipsed Eye. $400

"Delta" is a gorgeous colored hypo leatherback witblits. Her colors continue to deepen with each shed with the pinks, oranges and yellows becoming more vibrant. Her right eye is partially eclipsed giving her a very cool look too.
Delta was born from a het to het pairing. Dad is a hypo translucent that is het for both witblits and zero so this girl is also 100% het translucent and 50% possible het zero.

I ship on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I ship to the nearest FedEx to hold for pickup to ensure your dragon spends as little time as possible exposed to the heat many states are experiencing.

I will ask for a photo of your setup prior to purchase. I'm happy to help educate but want to ensure she's going to a home that's set up to give her proper care.

She has a great personality. However, it's going to take her about a month to adjust to you and her new home. I'd recommend handling daily for a month to get her adjusted to you. PM/text for more photos!

~We work with a number of Agamid species and Thumbnail dart frogs.

We ship Tuesday and Wednesdays for the safety of the animal and to ensure that your package isn't delayed and held through the weekend.

We are willing to hold an animal for up to 21 days with a 20% down non-refundable deposit.

We offer live arrival guarantee within 1 hour of delivery.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bearded dargon, eclipse eye, hypo, leatherback, witblits