For Sale Yearling Jamaican Boas- Chilabothrus subflavus- PA ONLY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 07-16-2015, 03:44 PM   #1
cguarino30
Yearling Jamaican Boas- Chilabothrus subflavus- PA ONLY

Only 7 left from my 2014 litter. They are as follows:

0.1 eating unscented pinkies- $400
2.1 eating chick scented pinkies- $350
2.1 eating day old chick thighs- $300

$50 discount on total purchase for pairs. Numbers/Prices subject to change as they upgrade their food items. I am also willing to hear any trade offers, provided that they are in keeping with the values posted above. Feel free to ask, worst I can do is say no.

I have sexed individuals born on August 20th of 2014 from two unrelated parents and are approximately 30 inches long and weigh around 32 grams. They are eating regularly and are well beyond established. I can provide a detailed care sheet to interested parties upon request. Pictures are of the sire (eating) two other adults from my breeding program, to show the potential variation these guys have for color development, and a photo showing typical juvenile coloration. I can get exact photos of the animals for sale to serious parties only. Due to being a Cites I endangered species, sale of these animals to outside of the state of Pennsylvania is not legal. All sales must occur within PA and between PA residents. Shipping is available within the state of PA, and I am happy to meet up within an hour or two of the Philadelphia area, including Oaks and Hamburg reptile expos. Please feel free to ask any questions. Thanks for your interest.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!