4.5 ft beautiful male iguania for free - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 12:57 AM   #21
Symbiont
I never asked you, and I'm aware of the date of the post, I just felt it was worth a shot.

Old 10-20-2006, 12:19 AM   #22
gfisher2002
Stephanie, you joined yesterday and have posted 9 times in year or two old adds. If you look around in the Adoption forum, there are quite a few iguanas that need good homes there.
Another good one is ChaosExotics. They are a Alberta based rescue and have many iguana's in need of a good home. There are also a few reptile rescues in your area in BC. If you search on google, you'll find them. Almost every single Reptile rescue has more adult iguanas than it knows what to do with.
Any adds over a few months old, are probably not available.

Old 10-20-2006, 12:41 AM   #23
Symbiont
wtf are you stalking me or somthing? GO AWAY!!!

Old 10-20-2006, 11:46 AM   #24
Wolfy-hound
Stephanie, they are only attempting to help you get what you want. Why are you so defensive and angry over it?
To immediately go to vulgar language is not indicative of a stable home for a pet, and I don't want anyone looking at your posts to get the wrong idea about you. Maybe you are having a bad day?
I hope you find a iggy to love.
Wolfy

Old 10-20-2006, 12:48 PM   #25
Symbiont
!. yes I am having an extremely bad day.
2. the iggy is not for me, the iggy is for a very close friend of mine and i'm helping him look for a new one because his passed away recently. so my actions should not be taken into account.
3.I have refrained from using vulgar language and gfisher2002 has messaged after me on more than one thread. I am irritated with him and want him to leave me alone.
4. I am not a people person whatsoever which is why i stick to animals, so any animal i have is very well taken care of wether you think i'm capable of giving them a stable home.
5."I hope you find a iggy to love" THANK YOU!! ^^

Old 10-21-2006, 12:34 AM   #26
gfisher2002
1. Obviously.
2. But they will be.
3. You haven't refrained very well. And I posted trying to help you in ONE other thread. One that is also a 2 year old add, just like the numerous others you have posted to. You won't find an iguana posting to old adds. I was pointing it out incase you didn't notice to HELP you.
4. No kidding.
5. I hope you seek professional help and then, once stable, attempt communication with other humans.

Have a GREAT day and a WONDERFUL week.

Old 10-21-2006, 01:53 AM   #27
Symbiont
i hope you die

Old 10-21-2006, 02:01 AM   #28
gfisher2002
Thank you. I guess that's what I get for trying to help you. Foolish me.
I hope you have a terrific day. I could only image what a pleasure it would be to meet you in person.

Cheers!!

Old 01-27-2007, 02:48 AM   #29
mike562
is he still available and will you ship him and how nuch is he going for

Old 01-27-2007, 03:44 AM   #30
Otter_23
That was posted almost 3 years ago.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread