1.2.1 Beardies - yellows and oranges - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 07-22-2010, 01:29 AM   #1
Martinotti Reptiles
1.2.1 Beardies - yellows and oranges

People in Florida can take advantage of all their cages and lights for cheap prices as well. The adults have their 40 gal breeder tanks and lights, but we will only give these out locally.

MALE Bearded Dragon, Citrus Tiger morph. About 2 years old. $200 or BO

FEMALE Bearded Dragon, Sandfire morph. About 2 years old. $50

FEMALE Bearded Dragon, Unknown morph. About 1 year old. $150 or BO

UNKNOWN GENDER (probable MALE) Bearded Dragon, Unknown morph (something with blood red, possibly). About 5 months old. $50 or BO.

Email either me, at olimpia515@gmail.com, or my roommate (and owner of these guys) at normanjct@gmail.com. Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-22-2010, 01:46 AM   #2
zendragonzowner
Very interested in your adult females, please message me!

Old 08-15-2010, 03:08 PM   #3
Martinotti Reptiles
WILL BE ATTENDING THE DAYTONA SHOW. If you are interested in them and want to save on shipping, let me know this week and I'll hand them over during the show this weekend.

NEW PRICES AS WELL!
The male beardie - $170
The first female beardie - $125
The second female beardie - $40
And the baby for $35

Shipping is always around $50-60, I don't know why everyone always has to ask. So only serious inquiries from now on, please!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-18-2010, 08:49 PM   #4
Martinotti Reptiles
Everyone is still available. Come on, look at that guy! He's gorgeous! Super bright yellow, he could sell for a LOT more at any show.

If anyone wants to pick them up from Daytona, we can also include the 40 gal breeder tanks they live in and lights. All in great condition, and you get them for less!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-19-2010, 12:24 AM   #5
Darkaxe420
I'm VERY interested in the sandfire female could you give me an exact price on shipping? my zip is 66104 thank you for your time

Old 08-19-2010, 12:54 AM   #6
dragonsbygemini
50 $ for the second female pictured?? I will be at the show on saturday if you'd like to meet me there for her.

Old 08-20-2010, 02:23 PM   #7
Martinotti Reptiles
Sorry Justin, we would prefer local/Daytona pick-up over shipping. Hope you can understand, it's less stress for everyone. But if you'd like anyone else we'd be more than happy to figure out shipping.

Rommell, I'll send you an email
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-01-2010, 11:09 AM   #8
Martinotti Reptiles
ALL ARE STILL AVAILABLE.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-01-2010, 12:31 PM   #9
Darkaxe420
well the main reason I want her is I just got a sandfire x blood that would pair up AMAZINGLY with her but yea I understand completely and lol the male actually came from Florida himself. Also who do you use for shipping? the male came in for a little bit over $20 overnight through USPS and he was here before noon

Old 09-13-2010, 12:09 AM   #10
Martinotti Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkaxe420 View Post
well the main reason I want her is I just got a sandfire x blood that would pair up AMAZINGLY with her but yea I understand completely and lol the male actually came from Florida himself. Also who do you use for shipping? the male came in for a little bit over $20 overnight through USPS and he was here before noon
Send me an email and we can talk about shipping. No one ever replied about picking her up in Daytona. We like to use Shipyourreptiles, and last time I shipped it was about $43 total.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!