For Sale Freedom breeder 66-4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 11-20-2015, 09:54 PM   #1
Gehr41
Talking Freedom breeder 66-4

Hey there I'm currently in the process of moving and need some extra cash to cover rent since I am moving a month before my lease is up I have to pay for two rents for the month of Dec. Well anyways I am selling my freedom breeder rack 66-4 for $2100 orbo if purchased before thanksgiving, I have had this rack for less than 11 months so it is in great condition. This rack has 13" insulated heat panels on all cages , VE-300 x2 thermostats and locking casters . If you were to purchase this retail it would cost $2,558.99 since its upgraded with the insulation and casters plus an additional $200+ for shipping. These worked great for my young adult retics and would be perfect for snakes up to 14+ feet. If you are interested please feel free to contact me and make an offer, Worst I can say is No, but please don't offer too low . I will take pictures and send them to anyone interested. This is also for PICK UP only in Hayward ca.
Thank you
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
cages, freedom breeder, pythons, retic