Bad Guy Fauna Web Moderator **Horrible Customer Service** - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-27-2011, 06:07 PM   #171
SamanthaJane13
Yes, Sir, Grand Pooh-Bah, SIR!

We hear and obey!!

Old 02-26-2012, 12:02 PM   #172
WebSlave
Well, what do you know? He DID come back. And doesn't seem to have changed one bit, in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoologicalpets
You're absolutely correct...You are in no way an asshold to people on here...You only bitch and complain every time anyone asks you a question and complain about how you have to waste you time answering the dumb questions...It must be exceptionally hard being as sophisticated and educated as you are while being surrounded by us ignorant-ass people.....Whats funny about this is you have the balls to make a post on the BOI about how the trend of people being treated poorly should stop and you're taking it seriously when YOU are one of the main reasons why people dont post......I'm quite sure it must be a terrible existence to sit on your ass and answer questions people might have....Funny thing though that my trader rating only went to shit after arguing with you a couple months ago.....Either way, no need for you to waste your time and reply..I know you're a jerk and you dont want to waste your precious time.....I cant believe I just contributed $25....That will have to be my bone-head move of the year.....Take care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
That was a simple answer. Sorry it wasn't simple enough for you. Did you or did you not ASK what the best way was to ask this question? And when I answer you, you want to get all huffy on me? And you call Me RUDE?

Quote:
Perfect example of why I think you're rude to people on here....A simple question that warrants a simple answer....

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Try the Feedback Forum. I'm sure someone will straighten you out there...

Quote:
Why do I have a -100+ trader rating and a red block but I only have one positive comment and zero negative comments? If this is not the manner of asking questions please let me know what the best way is....?

Old 02-26-2012, 12:13 PM   #173
hhmoore
FWIW - I STILL get PMs from members asking why they cannot post replies in the classifieds...

Old 02-26-2012, 01:11 PM   #174
barbie
Ok ZOO I am farely new hear and I have to say, it took alot of homework to figure out the site. I did alot of reading and self teaching to get things right. This is a site to SELL, BUY, CHAT, SOCIALIZE, and LEARN. Even I had to LEARN buy reading, you are no different than the everyday person who comes to this site and has to learn, NOT BE TOUGHT! LEARN! I am very satisfied with all the information on the BOI. The BOI is a tool, you wher given the tools to get all the information you desire. Do not put yourself above learning something new!! Except the help you wher given and LEARN the way we all have.

Old 02-26-2012, 01:42 PM   #175
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
FWIW - I STILL get PMs from members asking why they cannot post replies in the classifieds...
I'm sure you always will. It's the easy way, or the lazy way, whichever you prefer. By sending a pm, they don't have to do the research themselves. This site is pretty easy to figure out really. I think this site has gotten more user friendly lately. I don't have time to post much any more in forums, but if someone has been on a lot of different sites, they should find that this one is easier to understand then a lot of them out there.

Old 02-26-2012, 02:17 PM   #176
barbie
AGREED!!

Old 02-26-2012, 02:19 PM   #177
AbsoluteApril
in the time it took him to write that PM to you Rich, he could have posted in the feedback forum and I'm sure someone would have explained the difference between trader ratings and karma...
people do try to help around here.

Old 02-26-2012, 02:21 PM   #178
hhmoore
I am glad he cleared one thing up, Rich...I was under the (apparently mistaken) impression that people weren't posting and/or were leaving because of me. It's your site, it's only fitting that you should be the one pi$$ing them off.

Kind of odd that after all his posturing he went and became a contributing member.....and I'll never understand the logic that leads a person to antagonize the owner of a site (or a business) that he uses. Talk about

Old 02-26-2012, 02:31 PM   #179
hhmoore
On a scale of 1-10, how wrong would it be for me to give him negative karma because that PM hit "particularly bad" on a couple of levels. I could probably manage to get him an extra red box, and make his number drop enough to get a good whine out of him

Old 02-26-2012, 02:33 PM   #180
hhmoore
Before anybody gets any ideas, it would be bad...he didn't post that message publicly, so it isn't really fair game

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!