Here's a photo of a colorful boa.. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-15-2004, 08:00 AM   #1
A.Rentfro
Arrow Here's a photo of a colorful boa..

A nice Peru redtail.

Old 01-19-2004, 11:42 PM   #2
Mickey_TLK
Great looking snake gus, gotta love that tail.

Thats a bcc correct? What kind of length do you expet them to reach? I would love to work with some different locales however locally most are illegal due to a 8ft ordinace. I am very leary of messing with the local humaine society, so I currently only keep bci.

Mickey Hinkle
The Lizard King Reptiles

Old 01-20-2004, 02:33 AM   #3
robin d.
hey mickey you're so fine LOL

corn island boas are a smaller ssp along with some of the other insular and rarer localities like the tarahumara bci

generally amarali are under eight
gus's venezualens are bcc and much smalleer than other bcc (surinam,guyanan and peruvians) generally staying smaller than 8,according to gus's site

longicauda according to the info max out between 6-7 feet
here is his site
www.riobravoreptiles.com

Old 01-20-2004, 11:29 AM   #4
Mickey_TLK
Thanks Robin, I now feel well........soooo fine.

I thought they were a smaller bcc. However my locals have a hard time telling a atb from a retic, soo anything with a screaming red tail Im sure weould be called a suri or guyana by them. Of course the only way they would ever have a reason to look at my collection is if I were "reported" by someone. Still I just cant stomach risking haveing an animal put down by the local humaine nazi's I mean society.

Mickey Hinkle
The Lizard King Reptiles
Attached Images

Old 01-20-2004, 12:18 PM   #5
robin d.
just make sure and get documentation, with the locale.. description scale counts ect from gus wheen ya purchase one

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!