For Sale as low as it will go on last page LOOK :) - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 10:42 PM   #41
stratking13
anything? i will post pics if anyone is really interested
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-13-2008, 06:59 PM   #42
stratking13
anyone? all still available i can deliver to either the chicago show or colombus show this weekend let me know give me a call and we will make a deal
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-13-2008, 07:13 PM   #43
DaveyFig
Do you have paperwork on any of them? Any guarantee at all?

Old 11-13-2008, 07:24 PM   #44
stratking13
no i do not have paperwork... thats why they are so cheap i know they are 100% hets... or they would be normals... i am going to guarentee them, i will take pictures and send with them and if they were to not prove out i would take care of you with a visual morph of that trait the picture will come with MY guarentee and a marine's word is his honor. I have no reason to lie at all i'm just not into the little snakes i'm all about the monster snakes
Jimmy Burris
765-337-5780
strat_king_13@yahoo.com
and i dont have it on paper from the breeders but i have guarentees on them. If there were to be a problem call me after the first clutch. I dont want to sell them but i dont have any need for them anymore, i shifted my focus to retic breeding
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-13-2008, 08:02 PM   #45
stratking13
okay here is the deal 1.1 het pieds 0.2 het clowns and 0.1 breedable female all for 500 plus 60 shipping anywhere in the us until 10pm here that two hours but i have to have the money in paypal before then so i would call me... thanks guys these really have to go... 765-337-5780
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-13-2008, 08:23 PM   #46
stratking13
friday will work for payment... just call me and we will work something out... 1:37 left
765-337-5780
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-13-2008, 09:07 PM   #47
Bill & Amy
I was interested in these, but this kind of stuff worries me. Which is it, you gotta pay rent or because you want retics? You say you can't pay rent, but you can supply a visual if they don't prove out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratking13 View Post
no i do not have paperwork... thats why they are so cheap i know they are 100% hets... or they would be normals... i am going to guarentee them, i will take pictures and send with them and if they were to not prove out i would take care of you with a visual morph of that trait the picture will come with MY guarentee and a marine's word is his honor. I have no reason to lie at all i'm just not into the little snakes i'm all about the monster snakes
Jimmy Burris
765-337-5780
strat_king_13@yahoo.com
and i dont have it on paper from the breeders but i have guarentees on them. If there were to be a problem call me after the first clutch. I dont want to sell them but i dont have any need for them anymore, i shifted my focus to retic breeding
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratking13 View Post
bump... these will be sold by 430 best offer takes them i will sell all for 800 plus shipping.... and ship tomorrow if the money is in my paypal by 430pm strat_king_13@yahoo.com is the account email... someone please... i will check at noon then four i just dont need them anymore. anyone? make me reasonable offers these NEED to go i have to pay rent or get evicted and that will cover it barely... i dont want to sell them but i need to sell something to make rent. need it by 430 tomorrow...

Old 11-13-2008, 09:18 PM   #48
stratking13
well i made rent and i just didn't have my check that day but the land lord and i talked and worked it out, i'm glad you posted that honestly... i'm just trying to do right by everyone and show that i'm not out to screw anyone over. i have retics already and may add to my collection but they are my passion and i was trying to get the money before hand and now the rent isn't an issue, alot of people would come back with a who the f*** are you to say that to me but i am trying to show people that i am a good guy and it is a very (cheap) cheap way to get into these projects for sure and i'm that certain of who i got them from. I'm a Marine and i live by the honest, and courage until the day i die, if i had any reason to be worried i would sell them to someone who knew nothing and not to people that know what they are doing i dont want to end up as bad on the BOI i'm easy going and willing to work with people that are willing to work with me i', not trying to screw anyone but help them get into this in a great way at rock bottom prices, or below. I am not tryin to kill the market. thanks again for "making" me explain and i hope i explained this
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-13-2008, 10:09 PM   #49
stratking13
anyone?
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-13-2008, 11:45 PM   #50
stratking13
500 shipped for 15 min you have 15 min to call me 765-337-5780 GO
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread