Red Tail Boa Help? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-07-2012, 03:24 PM   #11
Muscle Morph Constrictors
XL is fine and RodentPro is fantastic! That's the only place I get my feeders from. Absolutely worth the price. Good luck with your new addition!

Old 05-07-2012, 05:40 PM   #12
abbccjns
Thank you! And thanks again for the info!

Old 05-07-2012, 06:53 PM   #13
Metachrosis
Look into American Rodent Supply, their
medium rats are plenty for our males.
Their large feed our 6' female every 5-6 weeks.
With RP's well known history, they just ain't worth the gamble.

The important thing is for the OP to invest
in alot more research on proper care of BCI.

Old 05-07-2012, 07:07 PM   #14
abbccjns
Wait what is rodent pros history? I have only heard good of them and been recommended by all. The only thing I wasn't sure about was the exact size (either XL, or XXL) for the specific snake I have. I will look at American Rodent Supply though, if their's are labeled smaller but actually the same size and cheaper that would be nice.

Old 05-07-2012, 07:35 PM   #15
Metachrosis
All the current running forums have a SEARCH feature
Volumes of RP history has been logged.
Some folks like RP and sing their praise, others chose not to
gamble with the known/chronic inconsistency of their service
and prey quality

Old 05-07-2012, 08:34 PM   #16
abbccjns
Perhaps I did not feel like searching? I DO realize I can look things up if I please.

A simple, "some feel their service and/or quality is inconsistent" would have sufficed since I decided to ask you after you decided to mention this, and not go searching for what other people had to say.

Thank you

Old 05-08-2012, 06:53 AM   #17
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbccjns View Post
Perhaps I did not feel like searching? I DO realize I can look things up if I please.

A simple, "some feel their service and/or quality is inconsistent" would have sufficed since I decided to ask you after you decided to mention this, and not go searching for what other people had to say.

Thank you
Warning: This is not the BOI

It doesn't matter if you feel like searching, this is simply not the place for ongoing discussions about vendors. The comments leading to your question notwithstanding, YOU made the inquiry. Both Rodent Pro and ARS have BOI threads - if you want to find out about them, that is the place to go.

Old 05-08-2012, 11:42 AM   #18
abbccjns
I asked 1 person's personal opinion 1 time. There was no discussion, only one question. He brought up about how I shouldn't use one place when I did not even ask ANYONE where I should buy from. I was only trying to find out general size of a prey item for the snake I have. That is all. I did not know hat 1 mention of a website was not allowed when saying what I'm going to purchase for sizes. Sorry

Old 05-08-2012, 11:43 AM   #19
abbccjns
So when it was just brought up that the size difference might be something I can work with better I was curious about the size as well, which nomatter what vendor it was, apparently those prey items were larger so I was curious. Once again, I am sorry.

Old 05-08-2012, 11:45 AM   #20
abbccjns
Also I did not know personal opinion of an item was not allowed. :/

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!