venemous in or near Virginia or North Carolina - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2004, 08:32 AM   #1
redrott
venemous in or near Virginia or North Carolina

I am looking for a copperhead or eyelash viper in or near Virginia or North Carolina.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-24-2004, 06:56 PM   #2
Gregg M
Before you keep a venomous snake you should learn how to spell venOmous!!!!

Old 11-25-2004, 12:44 PM   #3
Hots&Crocs
How much

experience do you have with venomous snakes???

Old 11-25-2004, 08:05 PM   #4
hoyta
are you asking him his experience with venomous due to his spelling mistake? also,the two snakes he's asking about are ,in my opinion,good "starter" venomous snakes.
i am in greensboro,and have a couple of copperheads available.
if interested,call me at (336)282-1020 or e-mail me at aircrew82@yahoo.com
oh yeah,so you guys don't ask,i have alot of experience with venomous,and i don't think making a spelling mistake is a reason to make fun(also,the keeping of venomous snakes is a hobby for mature adults,not someone who acts like they are in middle school by making fun)

Old 11-27-2004, 07:20 PM   #5
redrott
Sorry I spelled it wrong didn't even realize I did it. I usually don't check my spelling when posting on forums since they are usually informal places. I have no venomous snakes right now. That is why I am asking for copperheads or eyelash vipers as a first venemous. But upon thinking about it I am not going to get one at this time. Since the room I would have to keep it in is secured but is also used by my wife sometimes. I don't want to run the risk of the snake escaping it's enclosure. I doubt that would happen since I have not had any of my other snakes ever escape. But still a venemous snake loose in the room would not be good since I can't use the room for the snake only. Maybe when my daughter leaves home and I have and extra room then I can get one.

Thanks anyway. If you have any nonvenemous for sale let me know since you live close to me.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-28-2004, 01:53 PM   #6
hoyta
hey,only non-vens i have are bearded dragons!let me know if this interests you-adam

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread