Free Geckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 10-30-2017, 10:03 AM   #1
dhenderson0524
Free Geckos

I have 2 female leopard geckos both albino w/y that i can no longer care for and i would like to see them go to a good home (good home being a terrarium not a breeding project where they'll live in deli containers) pick up only in orlando near kirkman and conroy.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-30-2017, 10:39 AM   #2
TieDye Geckos
What do you mean by deli containers, no breeder keeps their geckos in deli containers. They may sell them at reptile shows or ship them in deli containers, but that is it. Also just because someone would put them in a terrarium doesn’t mean they would be going to a good home.

Old 10-30-2017, 10:49 AM   #3
dhenderson0524
I've seen many breeder racks with leopard geckos and the tupperware isn't much bigger than a deli container. And yes just because its in a terrarium doesn't mean its a good home just like the rack system doesnt make it a bad home. I'm just trying to find someone that will take more time in caring for them than someone that will leave them to sit in basically a small cell waiting for food/breeding. Your comment doesn't help me do that.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-30-2017, 04:20 PM   #4
KattChaos
They are so adorable. I just rescued one myself from someone who had him/her in a Terrarium but it was way too large and extremely dirty... Plus they were trying to feed the poor guy fruit & veggies and didn't understand why he/she wouldn't eat them. Anyways, I would gladly give them a good home but sadly I'm atleast a 2 day drive from Orlando. Hopefully, your can find them a good home locally soon!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!