All the bad press on this forum! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 07-20-2007, 11:39 AM   #1
Kingetula
All the bad press on this forum!

First the BIO and all is a GREAT IDEA! I love it!

But it sure can scare the heck out of you with all the shady things I have read! Bad checks, no payment, people backing out of a deal after they got the guys snakes and so much more! It's great to read this stuff because I do like to know who is the crook and who is reputable and yes I have changed my mind on buying this or that from someone because of things I have read on this forum about them so it is working! WOOT! I know scum live every where but at least I have some ammunition on my side thanks to this forum!

Old 07-20-2007, 03:27 PM   #2
Mooing Tricycle
Glad Fauna was of service to you! I think we ALL have been there at least once or twice, and definitely avoided people because of it.

Old 07-20-2007, 11:58 PM   #3
Golden Gate Geckos
Yes, even when we have to wade through the BS of a few of the members sometimes, Fauna's BOI is one of the most worthwhile resources on the WWW. It has helped me many times in situations that could otherwise never be resolved, and confirmed who I would do business with and not. The BOI is the backbone of Fauna (and so is Rich), and is extremely valuable to the herp community.

Old 07-21-2007, 01:16 AM   #4
jfoster38122
Amen !!!

jerry

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!