Hellfire Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-21-2004, 06:17 PM   #1
mmitstif
Thumbs up Hellfire Reptiles

Just recieved my 1.1 het. pieds from Joe Yakelis at Hellfire reptiles.All I have to say is that the transaction went flawless.From my initial conultation with Joe at the Hamburg Pa. show to actually recieving my animals,Joe kept me up-dated by e.mail and phone calls every step of the way.The babys are real FATTYS! and I could not be happier with what I got.Photo I.D.'s signed by Joe and feeding records enclosed.Just what you would expect when purchasing an investment project.I HIGHLY recomend him for anyone looking to invest in 100% Het. pieds (or anything else he works with).Thanks Joe!Your one of the good guys!

Old 09-21-2004, 08:28 PM   #2
JasonKaline
Totally Agree!

There should be no hesitation about purchasing ANY type of animal from Joe. Definately one of the good guys.

Jason Kaline

Old 09-22-2004, 10:32 AM   #3
HellFire
Thanks for the kind words guys.

Joe Yakelis
HellFire Reptiles

Old 09-28-2004, 12:46 AM   #4
NikoJone
I agree

I too purchased 1.1 100% Het Pieds about a week ago, and I could not be happier. Joe was an absolute pleasure to do business with and I would highly recommend him to everyone out there.

You can tell he really cares about the animals he keeps, and it shows in both the level of service you receive as well as the beautiful animals he produces. Whenever I had a question, I could always count on Joe to THOROUGHLY answer them via email or phone.

Bottom line, if you want to receive topnotch service, and some AWESOME animals, HellFire Reptiles is the place to go. Thanks Joe!

- Michael Vidal -

Old 10-21-2004, 09:40 PM   #5
All4Sky
Another happy customer

I just received a het pied male from Joe and I'm extremely happy with the transaction. Joe called me and made sure everything was okay with the snake and he responded to all my emails promptly. He is also very thorough in his email responses. I would recommend Joe (Hellfire Reptiles) to anyone. Thanks again for a great snake.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!