For Sale Eastern Indigo Snakes - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 07-27-2018, 07:55 PM   #11
crd106
A few things to consider. Vic has outstanding animals and customer service. I have two of his ... a 15 male and a 17 female. Both are healthy and an overall phenomenal pet. Last time I applied for the FWS permit it was approved in less than a month. Leave your ball pythons and corn snakes behind... Get an indigo!!

Old 07-27-2018, 08:46 PM   #12
KICHIMARK
Quote:
Originally Posted by crd106 View Post
A few things to consider. Vic has outstanding animals and customer service. I have two of his ... a 15 male and a 17 female. Both are healthy and an overall phenomenal pet. Last time I applied for the FWS permit it was approved in less than a month. Leave your ball pythons and corn snakes behind... Get an indigo!!
Or keep them to feed to the indigo's .

Old 07-28-2018, 04:38 AM   #13
mrch3wybacca
Quote:
Originally Posted by KICHIMARK View Post
Or keep them to feed to the indigo's .
this guy, i like this guy

Old 08-04-2018, 02:10 PM   #14
waldochris
Do u have any adults for sale

Old 08-09-2018, 04:24 PM   #15
Vikings_death
I have bought both a male and female from Vic, both are fantastic specimens and eat like beasts!

Old 08-30-2018, 12:09 AM   #16
Doctoratp
I'm interested in a pair of 2017 doctoratp@aol.com

Old 09-10-2018, 12:18 AM   #17
ultraterrestrial
Hi Vic, my name is Leo, I'm in Phoenix, and am very interested in purchasing a trio of your 2018 offspring- are you able to work with an inastallment plan?

Old 09-10-2018, 01:48 AM   #18
Vic Herrick
Leo's inquiry

Dear Leo,
Thank you for your interest. Being a Arizona resident will make it easy as we do not need to comply with the Interstate Commerce Permit. I have quite a few indigos and I urge you to save for the purchase and make it happen, but I want to make it happen all at once and not do installments. IF this season does not work out, I expect to have lots more next season and I will have some interesting and promising new pairings, including some dark phases which many folks have requested. An option to consider: you might want to get them one at a time since you are not burdened with the commerce permit(s). Maybe that would make it less onerous, payment for one rather than 3...?

You will like them and find it a rewarding project, well worth the time it takes to save up.

good luck, Vic
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-10-2018, 10:30 AM   #19
ultraterrestrial
Vic,
I already have some indigos, so I know how rewarding they are. Will get in touch when I have saved up some money then.

Old 09-15-2018, 08:43 AM   #20
elapids000
emailed you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!