For Sale 14 Vision Cages, Big and Small - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2009, 08:41 PM   #1
Yaz23
Talking 14 Vision Cages, Big and Small

If you want Vision cages this is the time to grab them when you can. Always seeing used Visions in different states and your stuck not finding any close to you? Well this is your chance to get them whether you live in Florida or not. I live only an HOUR away from Daytona so these can be picked up from my house (preffered) or we can arrange them all to be taken to the show and picked up there! You will NOT find these cheaper (look at the couple ads that are selling Visions right now).

These are the Visions I have for sale, dimensions and prices next to the model:
(2) of the model 111 (24" wide,12" deep,16" high) $70 each
(7) of the model 221 (28" wide,22" deep,12" high) $80 each
(1) of the model 222 with fluorescent light vent too (28" wide,24" deep,24" high) $140
(2) of the model 332 both with fluorescent light vent too (36" wide,28" deep,18" high) $175 each
(2) of the model 400 (48" wide,26" deep,14 " high) $185 each

All of the cages are in excellent condition and have glass doors. All of the glass doors DO NOT have any cracks, chips, deep noticeable scratches, any sort of thing like that. Some of the cages have locks and some don't. They've been kept indoors at all times. Everything is clean and ready to go.

Take ALL of them for ONLY $1,560. New they'd cost you $2,601 (based off the Vision website). So your saving almost $1050 just from the price difference and of course your saving a lot more with not paying shipping charges and tax.

If you live local come by and take these anytime, if you need to pick them up in Daytona they need to be paid in full in advance. I will NOT hold these without payment. I would like to sell these all at once, but am willing to sell them in groups if you want a few of them.

I accept Paypal (I'm a verified member) please add 10% to total for fees, I'll round the total to $1700. I will also accept personal checks (dont have to add anything) and also cash of course (if you live local, dont have to add anything).

I'm open for ideas, let me know. Thanks.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-28-2009, 09:16 PM   #2
snakemami
Can you please send me pics of them all. I live in Jax and may be willing to take them all.
Thanks

Old 07-29-2009, 11:40 AM   #3
Yaz23
I need to take some pics, I'll send you some later today. It would be great if you took them all! Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-29-2009, 09:02 PM   #4
Yaz23
Here are some pics of the Visions, I cant figure out how to "Insert Image" because its asking for a URL for the picture so I just did it through the "attachment" button. I dont get it so I cant send the pics through a PM, sorry. Anyway, here are some pics of the Visions, the other 4 cages; the (2) 4 footers and the (2) 111's my friends is borrowing so I'll post pics of them tomorrow when I get them back from him. Thanks.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-29-2009, 09:59 PM   #5
Yaz23
By the way, if you take them all I'll throw in the massive Vision water bowl for FREE. I believe it's the "Gigantic" one on the Vision website. : ) The bowl is HUGE!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-30-2009, 10:18 PM   #6
Yaz23
Got the rest of the cages, so I added the 4 to the group now!

I had to move the couch out of the way to stick the other 4 cages on the right side of the others lol. Anyway, pretty awesome right! : )

Sorry about the mixup Alanna! The (2) 111's (24" wide,12" deep,16" high) are actually 211's with the dimensions (24" wide,22" deep,14" high). So you loose 2 inches of height but gain 10" of width!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-30-2009, 10:21 PM   #7
snakemami
Yup... SOLD.....Thanks for the phone call. Now I just can't wait to get them here and set up.

Old 07-30-2009, 10:27 PM   #8
Yaz23
lol, SOLD! : ) Thanks again! I'll call you tomorrow!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread