Bad Guy Rick Harrelson~ Be warned - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-30-2008, 08:49 AM   #1
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Rick Harrelson~ Be warned

Well I hate to do this~ because it’s embarrassing to admit how I helped him rip me off~ but others should be aware of him in case he gets better at his thieving and actually rips off someone who doesn’t see it coming.

Back on 10/14/08 I sent 7 Ball Pythons to Rick Harrelson. He SEEMED like a nice guy and promised me a pied from his 09 breeding season but I didn’t believe he would actually do that~ I figured he was new and didn’t realize just how much work it was to get a pied from your hets and once he figured that out he wouldn’t want to follow through on that deal. He insisted he would but I just asked that he pay shipping for the Ball Pythons and IF he proved out the failed ghost project that he send me one of the ghost babies. I really did think he was just a nice guy new at this and I thought I was being nice helping him out. Unfortunately I may have just given him snakes to rip others off with.

Shipping was cheap because he is not very far from me~ according to Mapquest only about 4 hours (Maybe I should show up on his doorstep Christmas Morning with the police to repossess my snakes? LOL!) ~ so I only asked him for the $35 shipping. He promised he would send me a check on 10/14/08 and THAT I actually believed. I figured if he was scamming me he would at least send the shipping so it was that much longer before I KNEW I’d been scammed and trashed his name.

Well~ No check for the shipping showed up~ So I emailed and asked him for it on 11/1/08. He emailed back that he would get it out that week and that he had surgery…….can’t you even come up with an original excuse? Oh well~ I knew for sure then but I didn’t want to admit on the BOI that I had helped him rip me off so I emailed him again on 11/17/08 asking for the shipping. He wrote back saying if I could still take Mastercard he would pay me. I was never able to take Mastercard…..so I wrote him back and told him I could not and it would have to be a check or paypal.

Haven’t heard back from him. So~ I hate to admit it but I helped this Jerk rip me off and you should be aware of him~

So the Search Engines can find this Bad Guy thread easier if he tries using a different name:

Rick Harrelson
201 Cabriolet Trail
McDonough, Georgia, 30253
770-843-1046
rickharrelson@yahoo.com
His name comes through on the Yahoo emails as Rick Harrel

He’s got my snakes so he may try selling them or breeding them and selling the babies~ I’m not really mad so much as disappointed in myself for believing him. I hope his name, address and phone number being listed for the world to see as BAD GUY was worth the $35 shipping.

Photo IDs of the snakes he has~
If he tries selling you these as anything but a FAILED ghost project don’t fall for it…..
Attached Images

Old 11-30-2008, 08:51 AM   #2
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
It only let me put 4 pics on that thread~ here are the other three:
Attached Images

Old 11-30-2008, 10:14 AM   #3
deborahbroadus
Darn Cheryl!

That would have been a sweet deal: 7 normals for a Pied?!

Sorry it didn't work out and thanks for the heads up!

Old 11-30-2008, 12:40 PM   #4
Miss Tuniwha
I DO like the cops at the front door Idea Cheryl.. He has your stuff.. .. ..

I would say Happy Holidays to him that way

Old 11-30-2008, 01:03 PM   #5
deborahbroadus
DARN!!

I wouldn't have said anything..I would have just gone and done it..now to hope that he's not reading this and moved the animals.

Or trumph him and geterdone girl!

Old 11-30-2008, 01:23 PM   #6
rickbharrelson
this woman has slipped and bumped her head hear are pics of where i had an operation and if 35 dollars is going to break the dragons den then maybe everyone needs to look at this as bad bussness another thing i was trying to help her as i did not need her reptiles and have never bought from her and when i talked to her she told me she was through with this and was sending me the snakes as she did not want them any more at that time i told her thank you and when they prove out i would send her a baby ghost not what she has done is not legal and i fully intend on suiting the dragons den and her for this as i said i did not need her snakes and i think what happen was she had some one offer her a deal and that is fine all she had to do was call me but no she had rather they some shit like this so now my lawyer has all this info. from her so so be what is ..... now since she is thinking i did not get and operation i am attaching a pics with the staples in my ankle

Old 11-30-2008, 01:30 PM   #7
rickbharrelson
i do not need her damn snakes you can believe anything that fool tells you , she sent the snakes to me as i said i told her i would breed them and if it had a ghost i would send her one so before you pass jugment on someone you need to know the whole story you think as far a the law showing up with her go for it as of i am pressing charges on her for slander and other so the law showing up with her sounds great to me all the stupid ass OWNER OF THE DRAGONS DEN HAD TO do is call me and say rick i have changed my mind ,i would gladly send these norms that

Old 11-30-2008, 01:37 PM   #8
rickbharrelson
i do not need these snakes from this b---- she sent them and i told her i would try and prove them out if she changed her mind all she had to do is call i did have an operation on my ankle but since she want to play this way great slander is not legal so now when the law shows up on her do step with suite for her and

Old 11-30-2008, 01:39 PM   #9
Suncoast Herpetological
So in the last 5 weeks you haven't had time to drop a "lousy" $35 check in the mail?

Old 11-30-2008, 01:43 PM   #10
rickbharrelson
THE DRAGONS DEN SEND SNAKES TO PEOPLE TO HELP PROVE OUT FOR A FREE ONE BACK AND YOU HAVE TO FEED THEM AND CARE FOR AND THIS IS THE KIND OF THINGS THEY DO ///I HAD AN IDEA THE DRAGONS DEN HAS 24 HOURS TO CONTACT ME AND GET THE SNAKES FROM ME OR I AM GOING TO GIVE THEM TO SOMEONE ELSE I DO NOT DO THINGS THIS WAY , I HAD RATHER GIVE SOMETHING TO SOMEONE THAN RIP THEM OFF SO THE DRAGONS DEN YOU NEED TO PICK THESE SNAKES UP ...I THINK THAT IS WHY THE DRAGONS DEN IS NO LONGER IN BUSSNESS , THINGS LIKE THIS POOR POOR ME I WAS RIPPED AND THE TRUTH IS I HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT OFFER TO HELP BREED YOUR SNAKES

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!