Garters for sale from *July8th-15th* - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 02:03 AM   #1
Joe Jo
Garters for sale from *July8th-15th*

Starting the 8th of july (saturday) many garters will be for sale for any where between 5-30 dollars a snake. All shipping charges will be included with very few exceptions. for example u buy more then jus one or two. dont pass up ths offer. they will be shipped from rome new york (13440) so if u wanna look up shipping then feel free. stay posted for info on how many and any thing else about the garters. ill try to post pics but i cant figure it out.

P.S. most of them will most likley be common garters but please notify me with the amount u want asap so i know whats still avalible. (ALL PURCHASES WILL BE SHIPPED BETWEEN THE 8TH AND TH 15TH NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!)
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-05-2006, 03:19 AM   #2
pbienek
Hi. Where exactly will these be shipped from? 85242 is Arizona and I see from your location that you are in Queen Creek, AZ. Are these baby snakes, juveniles or adults? I am a little confused. Could you please make this post a bit clearer? Also, if you have possession of these snakes, could I be able to buy some locally? I live in Peoria, AZ. Queen Creek would be a bit of a drive for me, but much safer for the snakes than shipping. Also, would it be possible to request pictures? Thank you.
Penny

Old 07-05-2006, 09:21 PM   #3
Joe Jo
im sorry bout that its 13440 in rome new york. i used to live there so im going back to visit and my friend who owns these snakes are getting rid of them so i cant get to specific. im leaving tomaro to go there so i can update u on wether or not they are adults babies or subadults. SORRY!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-05-2006, 09:48 PM   #4
pbienek
OK that makes more sense. Thanks. BTW, will you be bringing any of them back with you? Also, how do you wish them to be paid for? Do you accept Paypal? I am interested in buying some if there are any red-sides and if there are any adults and if I can see a picture. If you can't upload a picture, you can send one to me directly at azcopperpenny@yahoo.com. Thanks again.

Old 07-05-2006, 09:57 PM   #5
Joe Jo
i accept paypal but its under my fathers account because im only 17 but i can do u a favor in that if u buy some u wont have to pay for shipping jus the cost of the snake just because u live close to me and u were the first to reply. ill keep u posted on whats goin on and i will send u pics when i get to new york.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-05-2006, 10:01 PM   #6
Joe Jo
NOTICE: i jus spoke to my friend in new york. the only snakes for sale are going to be eastern and common garters, and maybe a few ribbon snakes but as of right now thats it. ill let u know what else might possibly be for sale
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-09-2006, 04:40 AM   #7
pbienek
Thanks for keeping us posted. I may take a few commons. Don't need any Easterns for now.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread