Mods who are SOOOOO smart they don't even have to read the guidelines - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 03-01-2007, 03:40 PM   #101
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
I didn't see a denial there my friend...but I'd love some stock market tips with that power.
I didn't see one either. Huh, figure that. Two smart guys like us both not seeing the same thing.

Wonder if it's signifigant in any way?

As far as tips, buy real estate. The stock market is too easily affected by outside infulence. With a house, at least you get use out of your investment.

May I be of some ASSistance out Ca. way?

Old 03-01-2007, 03:47 PM   #102
kmurphy
I think it is unfortunate that anyone wishing to contribute to Fauna by more than the Contributor level is now somehow tainted. The option is there for anyone to use and it is irrelevant to me whether they paid the money prior to or after the change. I personally haven't seen rampant abuse. I didn't agree with some of Wes' dings but it wasn't like there wasn't some gray area in the offending posts.

Old 03-01-2007, 03:49 PM   #103
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Seeing the future would be pretty cool, but, so far as I know, I'm the only one with that power.
Ah... well test time, Wes.

On what date will you be fined and suspended from this site via the warning system?

Old 03-01-2007, 03:53 PM   #104
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
Ah... well test time, Wes.

On what date will you be fined and suspended from this site via the warning system?
It won't be via the warning system.

I'll finally irritate someone who has power to the point that they simply give me the heave ho.

Now as to who that will be and when, I won't tell you.

AHAHahahahahaHAHHAHHAhahahahahahAHahahaHAHahaHahah ahAHah

Old 03-01-2007, 03:58 PM   #105
Jim O
To my knowlege only the Admin can do that and that's Rich. So only the date is in question.

Old 03-01-2007, 03:58 PM   #106
WebSlave
Quote:
I think it is unfortunate that anyone wishing to contribute to Fauna by more than the Contributor level is now somehow tainted.
Yeah, I have likely heard people use dumber things to complain about on this site, but I am having trouble remembering exactly which ones they would be. This one pretty much takes the cake, I think.

And if someone does contribute to help out here with enforcing rules, that would be a BAD thing? Personally I would look with a jaundiced eye at anyone saying so. Obviously they are trying a bit of psychology here in order to make their predictions that this plan will fail a self fulfilling prophesy. Obviously they WANT it to fail by trying to apply that stigma onto anyone who wishes to pitch in and help that way. But hopefully the majority of the members here are smart enough to see through that sort of thing. As for those who would not have the mental capacity to see through this ploy, well chances are they wouldn't make good moderator material here anyway.....

Old 03-01-2007, 04:02 PM   #107
WebSlave
Quote:
It won't be via the warning system.

I'll finally irritate someone who has power to the point that they simply give me the heave ho.

Now as to who that will be and when, I won't tell you.

AHAHahahahahaHAHHAHHAhahahahahahAHahahaHAHahaHahah ahAHah
Now Wes, I thought you prided yourself with the claim of never lying to anyone. Have you now given up on that lofty goal? You are here claiming you can tell the future.

Quote:
Seeing the future would be pretty cool, but, so far as I know, I'm the only one with that power.
Prove it, please. I'm stating that you CANNOT. If you can't, then you have stated a falsehood, have you not? And what is the common term for someone who tells falsehoods, hmmm?

Old 03-01-2007, 04:03 PM   #108
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
To my knowlege only the Admin can do that and that's Rich. So only the date is in question.
No, that is not accurate. Any of the site moderators can ban a member here.

Old 03-01-2007, 04:06 PM   #109
Wilomn
LOL, rich, you've made me laugh out loud.

JimO, as far as I know, or as far as I thought I knew, take that as you will, any of the Fab Four have that power. The Fab Four being Rich, Dennis, Ken and owens.

And rich, as well you know, not answering a question only proves that the answer has not been given, not that there is a definitive answer to the question posed.

I have chosen NOT to answer your question, to which there is, of course an answer.

In order for me to have told you a falsehood, I would have to have spoken an untruth, which I have yet to do.

Nice try there though, bucko, nice try.

Old 03-01-2007, 04:20 PM   #110
WebSlave
Quote:
LOL, rich, you've made me laugh out loud.

JimO, as far as I know, or as far as I thought I knew, take that as you will, any of the Fab Four have that power. The Fab Four being Rich, Dennis, Ken and owens.

And rich, as well you know, not answering a question only proves that the answer has not been given, not that there is a definitive answer to the question posed.

I have chosen NOT to answer your question, to which there is, of course an answer.

In order for me to have told you a falsehood, I would have to have spoken an untruth, which I have yet to do.

Nice try there though, bucko, nice try.
Wait a minute, wait a minute! Let me cut and paste this......

"AHAHahahahahaHAHHAHHAhahahahahahAHahahaHAHahaHaha h ahAHah"

So now you are making up definitions of reality on the fly, Wes? You can not only see the future but change reality to fit your needs? Aw hell, here it comes again....

"AHAHahahahahaHAHHAHHAhahahahahahAHahahaHAHahaHaha h ahAHah"

So now, Wes, are you going to alter everyone's minds so THEY can't see that you are lying about being able to tell the future?

Yeah there IS an answer to that question and it is "I don't know". Yeah, I know, after the fact you will be telling everyone that you KNEW the answer...... And of course it is far beneath you to use this gift for personal enrichment at the race track or playing the stock market..

So, was this just a new found "gift"? Certainly I get the impression that you did not foresee your first ban. Oh, I know, it's just another "game" you are playing....... You really knew but did not want to let on that you did. Kind of a "closet psychic", eh? What would your friends have thought of you and all that stuff..... Obviously you could foresee that and you pretended to be surprised.....

So why are you letting us all know your dark secret now?

Seriously where can you FIND this sort of entertainment elsewhere?

Thanks Wes............

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!