Good Guy Kyle Murphy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-23-2011, 12:23 PM   #1
egargantiel
Kyle Murphy

Great seller (Kyle_Murphy77). Purchased two female pastels that came in earlier this week and they are just awesome. Great with answering questions and we were in communication the entire time... up to the very minute FedEx posted delivery notification. Thanks!

Old 09-23-2011, 05:41 PM   #2
JamesTownIn909
Thumbs up Kyle Murphy

I've done a lot of business with Kyle and he's awesome to work with and ask questions because he usually knew the answer. I'll be buying more animals from him in the future

Old 09-23-2011, 06:13 PM   #3
big t
kyle murphy

I've done alot of business with Kyle Murphy as well, he offers top quality ball pythons& gives great prices. He's always been available to answer any of the questions I've had as well. I highly recommend buying your next ball python from Kyle you won't be disappointed.

Old 12-27-2011, 07:53 AM   #4
Kyle_Murphy77
Erik thank you for your purchase. Hope those girls are doing well for you. Please keep me posted on their off spring I would love to see some pictures.
James thank you for being a true friend and a repeat customer. I must say your collection is pretty amazing and you should have an awesome first season breeding.
Tim same goes for you. Thank you for your business and our friendship.
Anytime any of you want to talk snake my phone is always on.

Old 02-16-2012, 01:30 PM   #5
jasbiz31
I have had the pleasure of doing several transactions with Kyle and I must say each experience has had a lesson in doing business to go along with our dealings. Good or bad the outcome still remains a friendship and respect and does not reflect on what quality animals he produces and sells as a breeder. Thank you again Kyle for everything and I appreciate the friendship we have established along with our business relationship over the year and for years to come.

Old 10-28-2013, 10:18 PM   #6
Matthew Gomez
Kyle has been by far the best person to work with on fauna easy going, great communications skills A+++ Good Guy!! Highly recommended to do business with!! All animals where healthy!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!