Tony Nicoli - Best Of The Best! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-20-2004, 05:08 PM   #1
mattjillson
Thumbs up Tony Nicoli - Best Of The Best!

I purchased a pair of Amazon Basin Emerald Tree Boas from Tony Nicoli, www.boas.net, a while ago and I am very glad I did. Never thought I would be too into snakes but now because of the second to none quality I recieved from Tony I've been "bitten" and think this will be a new passion I'll be taking up quite seriously now although Chameleons will obviously be my number 1 pass time. Very easy to deal with, flawless transaction and insane animals; Tony really is putting the "A" in Awesome Arboreals. I haven't seen any threads about him in the BOI but in my research found that it was an unsaid rule that if you wanted the best Tony is the go to guy. I feel it would be good to put something out there that anyone who is thinking of getting into Basins could easily find since it was difficult for me to get info initially as I am new to the snake side of reptiles. Buy with confidence because whatever you get from Tony will be of the best quality and health and even a non snake person will find it difficult not to be in awe of what you receive from him. Tony rocks!

Matt Jillson
Attached Images

Old 11-20-2004, 06:09 PM   #2
Gary O
Tony sells nothing but the best! I drool over his snakes lol

Old 11-20-2004, 06:21 PM   #3
Ghi Reptiles
That animal is mindblowing, great snag! I have been friends with Tony for sometime now and I can tell you he has one of the healthiest collections around and definately the cleanest environment I have ever seen to house everything in. All of his animals are problem free...no mites, no diseases, no feeding problems, no weight problems....perfect in every way ! Actually I have never even heard of a problem animal out of all that he has sold over the many years producing babies. You can't go wrong buying from him.....smooth all the way!

Old 11-21-2004, 10:42 AM   #4
Noah's Boas
Tony

I have known Tony since day one of being in Arboreals - the better part of 12 years. Much of my founding bloodlines are from Tony. I have been to his home and stayed long weekends with him and Pamela. I just want to say that there is not a better collection around. He is very passionate about his arboreals and is a great example for all those in the arboreals community. You can purchase with complete confidence from Tony.

Old 11-21-2004, 11:51 AM   #5
Urban Jungles
Angry Warning! Stay away....

Tony has given me a chronic regurgitation problem, not my animals...me.

Everytime I go to his webpage....BLECH!

His animals are so damn nice it makes me sick...just look at the example above. Tony will be hearing from my lawyers...I've gone through at lest 10 keyboards now.

Tony Nicoli easily sets the standard in Corallus, hands down.

Danny

Old 11-21-2004, 09:06 PM   #6
mattjillson
I can't agree more.....

I too have had the pleasure of visiting Tony's facility and man is that one heck of a setup. Even the air seems cleaner in there because of how meticulous he is with making sure everything is perfect. Didn't even see one water stain on any of his acrylic cages and I know he has had them for quite a while which said a lot to me. Overall a truely jaw dropping experience and one I will always relish. Can't wait to visit with him and Pam again in a few weeks. I can see Tony getting quite a bit of money from me in the future which I will happily be handing over to him with a smile because I know what I'll be getting in return.

Btw, I have seen animals from most of the people who have posted replies to this thread (Matt, Urban and Noah) and must compliment all of you too on the quality you have and the animals I've seen you selling - A list all the way. Keep up the great work because you've impressed this newbie!

Matt Jillson
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!