Bill Leverton SCAMMER beware - Page 108 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-20-2005, 08:00 AM   #1071
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearwater_Reptiles
and to Dan it saddens me that I have never done business with you in the past or will do so in the future but that will have to be something else I'll have to get over
Sorry Dan It should of read and to Brett it saddens me that I have never done business with you in the past or will do so in the future but that will have to be something else I'll have to get over

Old 08-20-2005, 08:32 AM   #1072
The BoidSmith
[QUOTE}And no offence, but you only have 2 choices here either you accept it or you dont.[/quote]
Our third option Bill is to ignore it. And of all three it’s probably the best because most of us can’t accept it right now but it doesn’t mean we won’t in time. If I’m typing here and now is because I do care for you as a fellow human being. If I didn’t, well I would completely ignore you and won’t spend my time replying here. The worst we can do for you is pat you in the back and say “that’s OK Bill, we all make mistakes, welcome back”. Forgive and forget? With time and demonstrated true change maybe yes to the first one. Regrettably, the second one is a definite no.

Old 08-20-2005, 09:40 AM   #1073
Casey Hulse
I am wondering if Bill ever kept boas for the pure enjoyment of having them or has he always thought of them as a business venture. Why do you need to sell all of your animals?
I have always thought anyone who likes snakes, can't be all bad.

Old 08-20-2005, 10:04 AM   #1074
pch101
"and to all of those that extended their hand up I Thank You I wont let you down again Thank you for your time Have a Great day"

Uhh, don't you mean down, as in extended their hand down? I am sure it was just a slip of the tongue...

Old 08-20-2005, 10:26 AM   #1075
Casey Hulse
Quote:
I have always thought anyone who likes snakes, can't be all bad.
The rest are in it just for the money

Old 08-20-2005, 11:16 AM   #1076
Rockford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearwater_Reptiles
Sorry Dan It should of read and to Brett it saddens me that I have never done business with you in the past or will do so in the future but that will have to be something else I'll have to get over
Well I am over it. And I am sure you won't have that hard of time getting over yourself. There are plenty of people that will give you a shot. I hope you do turn things around and don't let those trusting folks down. Life is alot better when you don't lie and cheat.

In all sincerity I do wish you the best Bill.

Old 08-20-2005, 07:29 PM   #1077
DaveyFig
Quote:
In all sincerity I do wish you the best Bill.
This has been a roller coaster thread, and I can't say that I didn't feel the same a couple times in the begining of the thread. Which is why I couldn't even consider wishing a person like this "the best".
What if this thread ended after one page? Lee would be a bad guy, the thread would have fallen to the bottom of a pile.I joined in the reading a bit late , but would have put money on that being the same snake with the first group of pictures, without the enhancing and circling.Bill clowned Lee, and lied.This could have been the end of Lee...had it ended.
Luckily it didn't, and we got to see Bill "tell the truth" , then we got the "real truth" then the updated version of the real truth, and then the last chance real deal no BS this time truth...and then a bunch of other "truths". I don't even know which may have even come close to the actual truth. If some chose to believe bits and pieces, but not others, then there are MILLIONS of combinations that would lead to different opinions. That is what makes it easy for me to believe NOTHING he has said. Even the parts that make him look bad. I just don't believe it. Knowing he is a liar is good enough in my book. Which lies were truths and which were lies? Who cares? Pick the best evidence in Bills favor, and the worst evidence against him and guess what...He still is a liar. Not a good guy at all.
I think Bill deserves 10,000 times the frustration and heartache that Lee endured.
I think Bill deseves 100,000 times the dissapointment that everyone who backed him was slapped in the face with.
I think he deserves a helping even greater than that of the belittling and patronizing through "private emails" that some got. How stupid did he think you guys were? He must have thought SOMEONE would believe, and I would be embarassed to think that I could be on the receiving end of one of those mails.
I don't think Bill deserves half the entertainment that we got from watching him dance.It was like a duck on ice skates on a half frozen bowl of fruity pebbles, but end the end it wasn't supposed to be entertaining.It was a serious ordeal filled with lies and missleadings.
It is far too early for Bill to be making jokes, being sarcastic, and chumming it up.

Old 08-20-2005, 09:28 PM   #1078
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyFig
I think Bill deserves 10,000 times the frustration and heartache that Lee endured.
I think Bill deseves 100,000 times the dissapointment that everyone who backed him was slapped in the face with.
I think he deserves a helping even greater than that of the belittling and patronizing through "private emails" that some got. How stupid did he think you guys were?
Thing is Bill feels 100,000 times the frustration and heartache because he knows he did this to himself and nothing can undo it.

Bill also feels 1,000,000 times the dissapointment because in himself than any of us can because he knows he did it to himself and let down all of those who did support him.

What does he deserve? Heck he got it, he got knocked flat out, made of fool of and slapped down by his peers and the entire community and got it in all in public.

This was once said by a wise woman who will know who she is:

I hope, and think you would agree with me here (name deleted), that if someone picks themself up off of the floor, having got there themselves, and makes a true change, that they deserve the benefit of a second chance. And I further think that you yourself (name deleted) yes I am talking to you do not wriggle away, could be a powerful mentor should you choose.

So as I see it, Bill is trying really hard to pick him self up off the floor he put himself on, I want to see him make a true change and deserve the benefit of a second chance. And I think alot of members here can be a powerful mentor if they so choose.

Old 08-20-2005, 09:46 PM   #1079
DaveyFig
Quote:
Thing is Bill feels 100,000 times the frustration and heartache because he knows he did this to himself and nothing can undo it..
He feels the frustration because he knows he is going to feel a pocket book pinch.I don't think he feels bad for what he did, I think he feels bad because others know what he did was wrong.

Quote:
Bill also feels 1,000,000 times the dissapointment because in himself than any of us can because he knows he did it to himself and let down all of those who did support him.
Burning bridges tends to do that.

Quote:
What does he deserve? Heck he got it, he got knocked flat out, made of fool of and slapped down by his peers and the entire community and got it in all in public.
He got nothing at all.He didn't get "knocked flat out".He got typed at meanly.Boo hoo. He wont get what he deserves until he tries to sell stuff again, and by forgiving so quickly, before he even produces the animals to sell, you are already setting up a man who has served no hard time(other than getting smack talked all to hell)for success. That is NOT what he deserves.

Quote:
So as I see it, Bill is trying really hard to pick him self up off the floor he put himself on, I want to see him make a true change and deserve the benefit of a second chance. And I think alot of members here can be a powerful mentor if they so choose.
The thing is, Bill doesn't need a mentor. He knows right from wrong, as is aparent by his posts of the past. The stuff that made people think he was a good guy, remember that? He knows right from wrong, and doesn't need to be shown the light. He knows where the light is, and how to manipulate it. He chose to do what he did, knowing it was wrong.
I think the pause in horse beating before he started shill bidding was a second chance. I think he made another "second chance"for himself by using his girlfriends user name. He has had more second chances in this one ordeal than most get their whole time in the hobby.

Old 08-20-2005, 10:05 PM   #1080
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyFig
He got nothing at all.He didn't get "knocked flat out".He got typed at meanly.Boo hoo.
OK Dave, how many times did you or anyone else who posted here pick up a phone and call him and tell him what you think of him? hmmmmmm I think none (well at lest 1 did and I know who it was), I think all most did was type at him meanly. So no one is close enough to him to PHYSICALLY knock him out, but they sure did well with words and their new perception and feelings for Bill, if thats not good enough for you then boooo hoooo hoooo

as for the rest of your post, its 6 of that and half dozen of another based on perception only by each person.

I for one am all for picking up a phone and telling people what I think and feel, good or bad and my phone number like all others is posted for all that may need it on the GGC forum of they want to call me and tell me what they thin or feel.

You can't do but so much on a keyboard, emotion does not show through, true feelings, thoughts and opinions are often taken wrong due to perception by the writer being one thing and the reader being another, damn this internet, it can't feelings.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!