AKC FRENCH BULLDOGS PUP FOR TRADE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 05-23-2014, 05:05 PM   #1
toadline
AKC FRENCH BULLDOGS PUP FOR TRADE

I HAVE VERY NICE MALE PUP THAT ARE OF THIS FRENCH BULLDOG . SOME OF BEST PEDIGREE YOU CAN FIND LOOKING FOR . HOGGSNOSE OR BALL PYTHON MORPHS. AND OPEN TO OTHER OFERS .
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-24-2014, 01:29 AM   #2
viking matt
what ball morphs are you looking for and what are you valuing the pups at. I am local to you.

Old 05-24-2014, 06:36 PM   #3
Ecruz85
I have 2 ball python morphs & a rainbow snake if interested txt me @ 347 812 7501

Old 05-24-2014, 06:49 PM   #4
toadline
looking for clowns, pieds, yellow belly combos, open to anything. and the pic is the father to the pups I have. I do own the male in the pic
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-31-2014, 05:10 PM   #5
JoeyAwesome
Im not local but i have a 3 year old aby full stripe pos het albino boa

Old 05-31-2014, 05:30 PM   #6
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by toadline View Post
I do own the male in the pic
Are you aware that (a doctored version of) the image you posted is used on a french bulldog site?

Old 05-31-2014, 09:29 PM   #7
toadline
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Are you aware that (a doctored version of) the image you posted is used on a french bulldog site?
yes thank you he is on lots of sites. he is a very famous French bulldog named sharkline Lombard. ask around lots of people know him
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-31-2014, 11:09 PM   #8
hhmoore
Most people I know wouldn't be so accepting of a breeder's site using pics of their dog -especially a highly regarded dog - unless there was some affiliation/relationship. None of my business, though, as long as you are aware.
Do you have pics of the actual pup that you are offering?

Old 06-02-2014, 05:25 PM   #9
jcfourme
My exact thoughts Harald. I wondered why the actual pictures of the puppy being offered was not pictured. It seemed weird.

Old 06-02-2014, 09:59 PM   #10
toadline
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcfourme View Post
My exact thoughts Harald. I wondered why the actual pictures of the puppy being offered was not pictured. It seemed weird.
very very weird lmao. you are weird lol. I have lots of pics of the pup being offered just not on the computer when I posted this only pic I had was of the dad anyone that calls me can get real pics . we are real dog breeders not trying to rip anyone off lol people crack me up our fb is https://www.facebook.com/julie.fast.716 feel free to message us on there
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!