1.1 Green Tree Skinks - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Skinks

Notices

Old 04-26-2017, 04:33 PM   #1
RobPace77
1.1 Green Tree Skinks

Forced to sell the last pair of my green tree skinks as I will be doing wildland firefighting this summer and will not be home enough to care for them. They are doing great and the female looks to be gravid right now, got em in a cage that is 24X18X42" they eat like pigs feeding on crickets, mealworms, mashed banana and occasionally waxworms. Asking $100 for the pair plus shipping. If your local and would like the cage I am selling that as well. Email me at robbie.pace777@gmail.com or text 623-312-4356 if interested
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-26-2017, 06:26 PM   #2
Hellbender75
I know this was awhile back but do you still have these animals for sale? I have 4 already and I am trying to start a breeding colony and I am looking for a few more. I love these lizards, so entertaining to watch.

Thanks,
Aaron

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!