Robert Sloan of Dallas, TX - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-03-2004, 06:47 PM   #21
Ken Harbart
Re: Hey Ken Harber

Quote:
Originally posted by Alterna Ranch
When are you and Earl and Bud gonna have a threesome ????

You're an A$$hole....say it to my face please !
Ever so eloquent, but always ignorant. I have no problems saying things to peoples' faces, Mr Sloan.

As I said, I'm not impressed by your criminal behavior, nor do I find it in the least bit intimidating. I'm sure you think of yourself as a real tough guy and want your victims to quiver in their boots, though. Too bad it just ain't happening.

Old 06-03-2004, 06:49 PM   #22
DavidBeard
Uh oh......the big bad man is gonna sue Fauna!! What a jacka$$. You gonna sue me too? LMAO!!!

Old 06-03-2004, 06:55 PM   #23
Alterna Ranch
No David.....

I'll just kick your smart A$$ if ever I see you here !

How's that fat boy ?

Old 06-03-2004, 06:57 PM   #24
bud mierkey
Thumbs down tough guy

let me see you and randy are partners now.
catching kings whooping it up.
hey sloan what is a petophile
somebody that pets other peoples animals?

you blew randys whole thread to hell!
now he will have to start all over you blew it.
you let him down by threatening me.
now he has no credibility what so ever.
And its all your fault.

yea Ill forget you exist since untill yesterday you didn't
but if I find out your a sissy boy.
I will laugh till I piss my pants.

if you want me im in hell

Old 06-03-2004, 06:59 PM   #25
DavidBeard
Re: No David.....

Quote:
Originally posted by Alterna Ranch
I'll just kick your smart A$$ if ever I see you here !

How's that fat boy ?
Oh wow.....LMFAO!!! Now thats a first......I've never been called fat before, LOL!! I always thought I could stand to gain a few lbs. Oh well, I guess you're right.

Old 06-03-2004, 07:16 PM   #26
WebSlave
Stop!

Mr. Sloan has been fined $10 and suspended pending payment of the fine for threats against other members of this forum, as well as against a moderator via emails.

I'm not holding my breath, though, waiting for payment.

Old 06-03-2004, 07:19 PM   #27
Earl H. Turner
Question Profondly Handicapped--PRISON-- HUH!!!!!!!

Hey Guys---leave Bob alone, he can't help it...if I was in his position, I would probably react the same way....he can't help it....not to worry, I feel sorry for him--he must have endured a nightmare in prison and I am sure not being anal retentive is an embarassment to him !!!! Poor Bob---please boy, go away and leave the respectable people in the reptile community alone....NO ONE LISTENS--------NO ON CARES---and DO SEEK HELP-----POOR BOB----Woe is me !!!! Woe is me !!!! E.Turner

Old 06-03-2004, 10:17 PM   #28
SERPENTOR
He sure is good for a laugh though.....

It is funny how your references say you are lying thief!! Also very funny how you say you have 29 Patternless atrox but can't even produce a picture of one!! Here is the quote -

"I not only have 7.5 long term captive
adults capable of producing over 100 babies, but I also have 17
additional animals that were wild caught this year. Most of those are
fems over 4' also capable of producing and since atrox typically breed as
they leave the den, these are also probably bred for this year. So, I'll
most likely have 200+ babies and @ $100 each"

Ay ignorant f*ck can take a picture!! After promising me pix on three seperate occasions, you would think I would have received one. And WHY would YOU contact ME if YOU didn't want ME to send you the 3.5 - 5K for the snakes (that you can't even get me pix of)????? I ask you for your last name & to send me pix & you get all offensive & threatening - very good business ethics - did you learn that in prison?? Le t me guess, you were just going to send me the snakes & then I was supposed to pay you the 5K after I received them, huh?? I sincerely doubt that anyone is buying that whopper of a story. Everybody look out for BOB & his production of 200+ Patternless babies this year. I'm sure he'll produce to back up his story - NOT!!!!

P.S. Loved the "petaphile" joke - maybe he meant PETA file???
Attached Images

Old 06-03-2004, 10:22 PM   #29
SERPENTOR
By the Way.....

too anyone that he has threatened bodily harm, I would suggest contacting the Del Rio Police Dept. It sounds as if there is a good chance that Mr. Sloan could be on probation & I'm sure they might be interested to hear (& see since he is bright enough to put them in print along w/ his IP address) of his threats.

Old 06-04-2004, 11:04 AM   #30
theobserver
Interesting

After reading this and several other threads slamming people, what is curiously amazing to me is that what you are all saying seems to be nothing more than jealous heresay. Especially in Earl Turners case. Now I do not know Earl Turner personally, but if ANYONES reputation proceeds itself with regards to being the biggest liar god ever put on this earth - it is surely EARL TURNER. Take for example his claims that Sloan ripped off Sodeberg. I know both brothers and they will both tell you straight up Earl Turner is a LIAR. Don't take my word for it - call them and ask. Now I also do not know any of the others posting on this thread, but it does seem kind of like a feeding frenzy when none of you really know this guy. Who exactly has Sloan stolen from and why aren't we hearing from them ? That smacks of libel. And for this forum to have one of its mederators support the libel....fauna classifieds just lost its protection under the laws governing websites. And by the way - everyone who has posted on here thus far has a bad reputation - me included. It seems to be the nature of this hobby due to a lot of jealousy. I bet it just po's all of you that Sloan is out on Juno Road every night collecting while you all sit home wishing you were there too !? In closing, let me say that Sloan has a horrible reputation as I've heard the horror stories as well, but I'd ask anyone - WHERE IS THE PROOF ????

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!