Robert Sloan of Dallas, TX - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-04-2004, 11:37 AM   #31
DavidBeard
Quote:
everyone who has posted on here thus far has a bad reputation
I disagree. I do not have a bad reputation, nor does Ken or Rich.

Old 06-04-2004, 12:06 PM   #32
HerpVenue
Quote:
No David.....
I'll just kick your smart A$$ if ever I see you here !

How's that fat boy ?
next time you threaten lawsuits to faunaclassifieds that you are being libeled and slandered.

Perhaps you want to make sure you that you can't have some kind of legal action taken against you.

hint hint.
threats of physical bodily harm to other parties.

Old 06-04-2004, 12:21 PM   #33
HerpVenue
found from the links on page 2 of this thread
Quote:
Hey Nutjac
This response submitted by Jeff on 11/20/2003. ( ) 67.92.177.243
You sure are a dumbass ! I looked him up in the directory and he is listed. I called him. Your name is Eugene Pridgeon. He has your birds, but has not completed them as yet and therefore, he has not called you. He told me he would, but was somewhat troubled by your posts without having ever talked to you. He basically said that based on these posts, and the fact that he has never seen you at his home since you dropped off your birds, that you can kiss his ass and he will make no rushed effort to get them done and back to you. Since you have no signed contract as to the time frame - YOU ARE SCREWED DUMBASS ! He also said to tell you that if you know where he lives now - why are you too chickencrap to come over. And he added that if you do - he will shut that ugly mouth of yours and have your carcass hauled off by thew city ! As for coming to the TTA show, he asked that you please get in his face in an agressive manner so he can kick your ass in front of EVERYONE fat boy !
Quote:
Hey Nutjac
This response submitted by Bob Sloan on 12/01/2003. ( ) 67.92.177.243
You ran your mouth so you can kiss my ass punk ! Merry Christmas asshole !
kinda weird how someone who is so honest has to post under a different name.
unfortunately he does not realize his posts on that forum show the IP address

DUH !!!!

Old 06-04-2004, 12:25 PM   #34
Intense Herpetoculture
Quote:
Originally posted by theobserver
I bet it just po's all of you that Sloan is out on Juno Road every night collecting while you all sit home wishing you were there too !? In closing, let me say that Sloan has a horrible reputation as I've heard the horror stories as well, but I'd ask anyone - WHERE IS THE PROOF ????
First if I may ask, who are you Brandon, and I find it strange you seem to have just joined this site to post on this message, something si wrong with that? Your typing reminds me a little of Sloan's as well, hmmm.....

I have talked to people who have been ripped off by Sloan, well over 5 people, and they gave me proof, and they told me how he works. I no longer have much fo it, well, because, I thought Sloan was behind me and Keith, I guess not. He rears up his ugly head again. Sloan was trying to sell my friend animals he does not have, simple as that. We requested pictures many times, FOR MONTHS! Keith offered several times to go out of his way to purchase these animals. Sloan got stuck in a lie and did not know how to get out.

Funny you don't remember about the albino Gila, Bob. You told Keith about it, and I don't know if you remember telling everyone at the Fort worth Zoo about it as well. Don't you remember telling the zoo about your prized albino Gila you might be willing to sell if the price was right? Do you not remember putting off your trip to the zoo, and when you finally did go up there to show everyone the albino gila, you pulled out a scared up WC animal that was completly normal and said, "Opps, I must have grabbed the wrong one." If you don't that's funny, I know someone that does.

So tell me about all your patternless atrox, show me pics, tell me about your leusistic atrox, YOUR leusistic mexican milksnake, your Fea's vipers, your piebald atrox, your patternless albino atrox, and/or any of your other numorus lies. Has Randy seen them? Oh, I am sorry, you've been banned from Fauna because of your childish foul mouth full of lies and threats on the human life. You are fooling no one Sloan, the reptile hobby has heard and/or seen these lies for decades.

Old 06-04-2004, 12:36 PM   #35
Ken Harbart
Re: Interesting

Quote:
Originally posted by theobserver
After reading this and several other threads slamming people, what is curiously amazing to me is that what you are all saying seems to be nothing more than jealous heresay. Especially in Earl Turners case. Now I do not know Earl Turner personally, but if ANYONES reputation proceeds itself with regards to being the biggest liar god ever put on this earth - it is surely EARL TURNER. Take for example his claims that Sloan ripped off Sodeberg. I know both brothers and they will both tell you straight up Earl Turner is a LIAR. Don't take my word for it - call them and ask. Now I also do not know any of the others posting on this thread, but it does seem kind of like a feeding frenzy when none of you really know this guy. Who exactly has Sloan stolen from and why aren't we hearing from them ? That smacks of libel. And for this forum to have one of its mederators support the libel....fauna classifieds just lost its protection under the laws governing websites. And by the way - everyone who has posted on here thus far has a bad reputation - me included. It seems to be the nature of this hobby due to a lot of jealousy. I bet it just po's all of you that Sloan is out on Juno Road every night collecting while you all sit home wishing you were there too !? In closing, let me say that Sloan has a horrible reputation as I've heard the horror stories as well, but I'd ask anyone - WHERE IS THE PROOF ????
Proof of Sloan's criminal actions are contained in this thread, as well as in the threatening emails he's been sending people. Nothing I've stated about him is libelous.

It is a fact that he's physically threatened several people, myself included. It is a fact that he's spammed me by sending over a dozen threatening and profane messages to me within a two to three minute span. It is a fact that he's threatened a frivilous lawsuit against faunaclassifieds.com and implied that his primary intent was malicious prosecution. It is also a fact that he threatened something akin to a denial of service attack against faunaclassifieds.com in the event of his ban.

No, no one's jealous of Bob Sloan. There's nothing about him to be jealous of... unless, of course, being simple-minded, violent, or boorish is something to be jealous of. Personally, I don't find any of those qualities to be particularly enviable.

Old 06-04-2004, 02:24 PM   #36
Earl H. Turner
Question Brandon Who--"the observer"

I never said anyone ripped off the Sodebergs---as far as them calling me a liar--I do not think so---son, please get your stories straight---oh, how long have you been a close associate of Sloan's ???? I do not know you, know of you and so to put it very simply, you do not matter...I am sorry if I deflated your ego but please keep trying to color inside the lines and I will send you more crayolas and coloring books---Goodbye and remember Mr. Rogers this afternoon-- you may learn something---Be a goodboy and like Bobby Sloan---GO AWAY--NO ONE LISTENS, NO ONE CARES !!!! Bye, Bye, E.Turner

Old 06-04-2004, 05:55 PM   #37
Earl H. Turner
Talking BOB SLOAN----LOCKED UP !!!!!!!!

To all those individuals who were threatened over the internet by Bob Sloan------Well, BOB SLOAN HAS BEEN ARRESTED!!!!!!!! He was arrested at Don Marcelino's Mexican Restaurant at approximately 12 noon, this date. The details are unknown , however, an individual should never threaten another over the internet---the Federal Government takes a very serious look at such actions. All of those individuals who have been threatened are asked to report these unlawful infractions to the Del Rio PD and/or The Val Verde Sheriff's Department...it is a shame, he didn't get to eat his tacos !!!! the Truth always keeps people free..ol Bob is in Wackenhut Correctional Center awaiting a free, all expense paid trip back to Dallas.......Another one bites the dust !!!! Shalom, E.Turner

Old 06-04-2004, 05:56 PM   #38
Keith Northrop
Thumbs up Sloan Arrested and in custody

****Breaking News*****Sloan in Custody***Warrants for
Burglary and Theft****Now is the time to pile in..If you were
threatened, call 1-830-774-7513 Del rio Sheriffs Dept. Ask
for Officer Skelton...

Old 06-04-2004, 07:04 PM   #39
Suncoast Herpetological
Has anyone run an IP comparison between Mr. Sloan and "The Observer". It seems a little convenient that this weasel just registered and is the only one defending the now banned Bob Sloan.

Old 06-04-2004, 07:30 PM   #40
WebSlave
The IP addresses do not match. Nor could they. When Mr. Sloan threatened to flood this message board, I blocked his IP address immediately. There are already protections in place anyway to keep someone from being able to do that, but I figured it was worth taking that extra step.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!