Like a fine wine... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-07-2008, 08:53 PM   #1
Boa4u
Like a fine wine...

This girl keeps getting better with age!! She just shed and was looking too irresistible to not snap some fresh pics of her. What do you all think? I had her for sale at Daytona this year and was meaning to post her for sale on the classifieds, but now I don't think I can part with her, she is just too hot!! I think I am just going to name her and reserve a breeding cage for her. Any ideas on some names?

Old 12-07-2008, 09:34 PM   #2
nicoleballs
I wish i had the cash . I would make you a offer...

Old 12-07-2008, 09:44 PM   #3
nicoleballs
Did you produce her? Is she a salmon Jungle?

Old 12-08-2008, 09:58 AM   #4
Boa4u
1. Yes, she was produced by me.

2. Is she a Salmon Jungle?, her parents were not purchased as Jungles but she sure has some of the Jungle look to her doesn't she?

Both mom and dad have some striping. Mom has thrown stripes four years in a row with two different males, including the father of this baby.

Old 12-08-2008, 03:45 PM   #5
nicoleballs
If you dont mind can i see pictures of the parents.

Are you breeding them again in the near future?

I would love to pick up one of there babies...

Old 12-08-2008, 04:12 PM   #6
Boa4u
Mom bred for me the last four years in a row so she has this year off, she is looking plump and happy. I no longer have dad, but I do have 2 striped male offspring that I might breed back to mom in a year or two. I will try and find some old pics of mom and dad and post them for you.

If you think her stripe is impressive, check out this pic of her brother. It is not a great pic but you can see that he is almost completely striped. Also, notice the black speckling on his sides, almost like a broken line of sorts.

Old 12-08-2008, 04:15 PM   #7
nicoleballs
You are killing me here!!!! I wish i had alot of cash so i could make you a offer that you could not pass up.. I love stripeboas..............

Old 12-08-2008, 04:21 PM   #8
Boa4u
Here is a striped normal and a striped hypo. These are striped littermates to each other, born in 2007 of the same parents as the hypo female above. Although there have been no breeding trials from any offspring, I would venture to say that the striping and abberancies are genetic.

Old 12-08-2008, 04:25 PM   #9
nicoleballs
Very Nice.

I have to pick some up from you in the Future..

I love that first Girl..

How much where you asking for that female in Daytona?

Pm the price... I know you are no longer selling i just want to get a idea on the price...

Thanks
Nicole

Old 12-08-2008, 04:46 PM   #10
Boa4u
you've got mail...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!